PBC/6x locking up on one preset only

Nopeeking71

Hi, I've recently reset my PBC/6X for use on another board, including stomps in the loops, PC messages to an HX Stomp, and PC messages to my Suhr Hedgehog amp. Almost everything is working flawlessly, but for one preset. As far as I can tell, it's only set to send a PC message to my amp to stay clean with loop on (as are most of my other presets) and to active a specific preset on the Stomp. About 1 out of every 3 or 3 presses on this preset, coming from other presets, the PBC stops responding to any button clicks, and all the LEDs turn off (the LCD stays lit). Any ideas please? Aside from this one glitch, it's such a powerful little device. Thanks!

My best guess is that you're ending up on a blank button page. Make sure your presets don't have Local Page turned on, unless you intended to do that and do have a valid local page defined. Check for any IA buttons that have System / Page actions, make sure none of them have Send on Preset Change turned off.

Also, make sure you're running the latest firmware (currently 5.1.0)

Hi, thanks for the answer. I'm still learning things beyond just plain loops on/off per amp patch, and need to work my way through the tutorials. That being said, because you said it could be a blank button page, I took another preset that was working properly in every respect and copied it over the problematic one. It works! I really need to take some time to understand the advanced potential and settings involved Thanks again!

Back