PBC Insert On/Off

Hi Ron, hi everyone!

I recently noticed that on my PBC editor there seems to be an On/Off/Bypass function for the insert points... however they don't seem to be working? (Maybe I'm a dummy and that's not what they are for.) My PBC and Editor are both fully updated, and I've tried assigning the function to a button (which is how I'd like to utilize this feature) and I've also tried turning it on and off on the editor and no matter what it seems to be always on. Can anyone help with this? I use my first insert point as an audition loop so it'd be preeeettttty rad to be able to turn it on/off with a switch just like a loop.....

Sorry, the insert loops are not switchable. That "insert" selection isn't supposed to be there, I'm getting a bit ahead of myself...

Last edited:
Aw man! Well that is a little bit of a bummer... but seeing as how you make all the best stuff I guess it's ok.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Love what you guys do.

@Michael Pope Hey man, if it's a midi-capable pedal you're using in one of the insert points you can assign a function switch to switch the pedal in and out of bypass via a midi message, effectively making the insert point an additional loop. I did this for my Warped Vinyl for a long time, and it worked perfectly.

If it's not a midi pedal, I suppose you could use one of Ron's Effects Gizmo's to do the midi portion of the switching.

Back