Pps on the new preset options

toasterdude

I had asked about this feature back when I ordered the MMGT. It was basically the only feature I missed from my MFC with Axe.

RJM did it even better! On the MFC if I am on patch 32 in a bank of reggae pesets, for instance and scroll way up to prese 342 for a crazy synth patch to use briefly. . . . Once done with the synthy patch hitting the preset button:

On MFC takes me back to previous reggae patch but the MFC is still up in the same bank as the synth stuff. So if I was still jammin some reggae and wanted to change to another reggae patch, I would have o bank back down to the reggae bank.

On MMGT it works as it should. Hitting the preset button a second time puts you back on original patch and in original bank. Very cool.

Now if I could set up a MMGT page as preset instant access, we would really be rocking!!!

Imagine a page with nothing but numbers 0-9 and a "take" or "accept" button. In the scenario above if I knew the patch number, instead of scrolling from patch 32 up to 342, I would go to preset access page hit button 3, button, 4 and button 2, then take o accept or switch etc and whammo on preset 342! Pretty sure the Rocktron controller had this mode.

I like that idea, since I use song mode and have no easy access to presets that are not programmed into my song pages.

Back