Preset Actions

JeffMarshMusic

Hi Ron, my template preset has actions that set my delay to my desired type/mix/repeats, etc. as well as preset actions for my reverb.

Recently I tried making a Button that adds more delay and changes the Reverb to Hall with a longer decay (basically so I can add more wet to any preset, and return to normal by pressing the Preset button again).

My problem is that in the "off" state, the reverb pedal is dry. The fact that the button with the wet preset actions is on the button page of a preset, but in the off state, somehow makes "Big Sky" think it should be bypassed. Before adding this button, my presets had preset actions that worked great. And I'm sure if I delete this button everything will be as it was. So, I'd be grateful for any suggestions. My next attempt will be to make the button momentary and make the On and Off States identical. Please let me know what I'm missing.

Thanks,
Jeff

Turn off "Send on Preset Change" on that button. When that's turned on, the button will send its messages every time you change presets. When it's turned off, it will only send messages when it's pressed.

Back