Preset Change i save on the Mastermind can't be seen on editor

Simhonu

Hi!
When I'm Changing a patch on my Timline using the Mastermind I Cant see that the saved patch is saved on the editor.

for instance- (Besides the Mastermind i have also the Strymon-Timeline)

Lets take a preset named "solo".
When i go to the preset "solo" on the editor i select that the patch of the Timeline will change to "10".
i go to the Mastermind and all is good! when i go to preset "solo" the Timeline changes to patch "10"!

I decided to change the patch to "20" on the "solo" preset.
for that I have programmed in the editor a page (page 6) that can change patches on the Timeline.
I go to page 6 on my Mastermind and changing the patch to "20" and saving the preset.

I move between presets, go back to "solo" preset and the Timeline indeed change to patch "20". yes!

I'm connecting the Mastermind via USB and when I'm reading the settings of the Mastermind to the editor i see that the Timeline patch is "10| :(

after writing the settings back to the Mastermind the Timeline patch stay on "20".
which means that there is information in the settings that is exist but i can see it (?)
Please Help.

IA buttons don't update the stored PC number for a device. The only thing that's stored in the preset is whether the buttons are on or off. Device PC - and + buttons are the only types that adjust the stored PC number.

In the editor, go to the Presets tab and go to button page 6. You'll see that the IA button that selects preset 20 is selected. You can change which button is selected in the editor, and that will control which preset is selected on the Timeline.

When a PBC preset is selected, the PC messages specified will be sent first, followed by any messages generated by IA buttons. So, in your example, PC 10 will be sent (because it's the number that is specified in the PC Messages section), but then immediately after, PC 20 will be sent (because you have a button on page 6 that is automatically turning on)

Back