RG-16 Acting Funny

JimiGuy7

My RG is at it again. Doing something strange that iut should'nt do. Here is how I have it setup, I have it running into a Mesa Boogie SOB, single channel amp. I have 8 pedals running into it. Now, audio loop switch two, when it is off (no led on, on the front) the pedal is comes through. When it is on the pedal does'nt come through. Now, ontop of that, audio loop switches 3 and 4, the LED's turn on and off, but the effects come through (when the LED is on) for a fraction of a second then just dry signal, or if audio loop to is off then that. I bought the adapter with the RG and all of my cables are hooked up properly and they are brand new. Midi cable is new, and my midibuddy works fine. What is going on here, can someone please tell me?

It sounds like your settings are messed up - switch 2 seems inverted and switches 3 and 4 sound like they're set to momentary mode.

Try powering up your RG-16 while holding the Function Switch 1 button (not Audio Loop 1!). Hold until the lights flash. See if that fixes things (it won't delete your presets, but will turn off all momentary, inverted and grouped switches).

Back