Saving individual presets from the 6X

Jotovibe

How do you save individual presets on the 6X? I am using an HX stomp with my 6X and would like to save presets I have made from these two connected so when I do a gig I can load them from a folder on my MAC into any preset slot open the 6X. I figured that saving the 6X preset is the way to do this rather than the preset made on the HX stomp since I have each preset on the 6X routed differently. Is there an easier way to do this? Load presets and reorder them with out copying, pasting and overwriting them on the 6X?

Unfortunately, that's not so easy. You can use the Export menu item to save out individual presets, but if you load them back in again, they'll load into the same preset slot they originally came from.

The first idea that comes to mind is to keep all your presets in higher numbered slots, then drag them down to the lower numbered slots when you need them. That would be the fastest method given the existing editor.

Also, you could consider using songs and setlists. They were created for that purpose - a way to arrange presets into groups so that you have only the ones you need for a specific gig.

Unfortunately, that's not so easy. You can use the Export menu item to save out individual presets, but if you load them back in again, they'll load into the same preset slot they originally came from.

The first idea that comes to mind is to keep all your presets in higher numbered slots, then drag them down to the lower numbered slots when you need them. That would be the fastest method given the existing editor.
I thought of that Thank you !

Back