Selah V3 Question

Darren Hendriks

Hi Everyone,

New to the forum and wanted to ask a question. I have added my selah v3 as a midi device to the PBC. Whenever the timeline changes presets it changes the clipping mode on the selah.

I also wondered if I can program the loop button and setup a hold function to cycle through the three clipping modes. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Are your Timeline and Selah both on the same midi channel? The Selah only sees channel 1, so set your Timeline to a different midi channel and make sure the PBC isn't sending PC messages on channel 1.

Yes, you can override the Loops button to cycle through the clipping modes. Edit the button's hold function, set type to IA, turn on IA Cycle then add these actions:

Scarlett Love PC off:None on:0
System / Step
Scarlett Love PC off:None on:1
System / Step
Scarlett Love PC off:None on:2

Are your Timeline and Selah both on the same midi channel? The Selah only sees channel 1, so set your Timeline to a different midi channel and make sure the PBC isn't sending PC messages on channel 1.

Thanks a lot, makes sense. I wasn't sure if you could change the midi channel on the selah or not

Yes, you can override the Loops button to cycle through the clipping modes. Edit the button's hold function, set type to IA, turn on IA Cycle then add these actions:

Scarlett Love PC off:None on:0
System / Step
Scarlett Love PC off:None on:1
System / Step
Scarlett Love PC off:None on:2

Thanks a lot, I will try that!

Back