Selected Preset Color Not Changing (GT/22 4.0.0 Firmware)

deadringer

I recently updated my new GT/22 to the 4.0.0 firmware. Upon updating, the presets on the bottom row now no longer change colors when I select one. Only the very 1st preset changes to the lighter green color to show it's selected and it stays that way.

It's still changing the actual presets on my Axe-Fx III, but the color is not changing on the GT/22 itself to show I have selected that particular preset.

Also, if I bank up or down, all the presets flash between the normal green and lighter green color and when you select one, they all change to whatever color they were when it was flashing. So if it happens to be light green when it was flashing and you select one, they now are all light green, i.e. as if they were all selected at the same time.

I did notice when I was in another page (page 2) on the GT/22 and chose a preset, that it would show it was selected by changing it's color, but once I go back to my main 1st page, only the very first preset is changing colors as if it's selected. It stays that way regardless of which preset I'm on as well.

Should I reinstall the firmware again, or is this a bug? Sorry I'm a newbie here with the GT/22...

Not seeing this issue on my GT22. All switches changing color as normal. Once Ron checks your settings I'll curious to see what the solution is. So far, whatever I've done on the beta firmware seems to be going without a hitch.

Back