Sending macros as a preset action?

Shanesplanet

I can't seem to get macros to send as a preset action. I can get device pc's to send, but alas i cannot get a macro to send when stepping into a preset. I would prefer this, over adding the command to the button of the page im coming from. This all stems from my need to send note messages upon loading a preset. I cannot get buttons within the preset to send their messages as far as notes or macros either. Is this a personal setup issue, or is this not something implemented?

They should do that, although admittedly I haven't tried in in ages. I'll check into it tomorrow.

Ok, I found that note actions were specifically excluded from being sent on preset changes. I will remove that restriction in the next release. People can always disabled notes from being sent by a button by turning off Send/Update on Preset Change.

Macros are working for me here. Are you sure that your Macros are not working, taking into account that note actions are known to be not working? If so, send me your settings file so I can have a look.

my macro's are note messages...(tempest launching), same can o worms, but at least you know what i was trying to say... Im terrible for explaining. I'll have to try a macro that ISNT a note. Freaking customer service here is amazing.

Last edited:
Ok, let me know if anything else weird is going on. I suspect it's just the Note issue.

I can't always be this responsive, but submitting bug reports when I'm actively working on bug fixing tends to produce very fast results (if the bugs are easy to fix!)

Back