Tempo Issues, Timeline

phillipwilson89

I've been digging through the forums tonight but I can't seem to find something similar.

My chain is MMLT->Strymon Timeline->Strymon Bigsky-> Kemper

The functionality I want is that the tempos that are set in the Preset or Song, are auto pushed to the timeline. Is this possible. I'm reading alot about people using external tap alot and items like the Quartz. Am I going to have to get a Quartz to get this functionality? I feel strongly there is just something i am missing. The odd part is that not only is it not pushing that tempo, say 120bpm, but if I switch between preset 1 and 2 too fast it makes changes the tempo on the timeline to an random tempo.

thanks for any help

That should be all that's required. There are two ways to do it, using MIDI clock or a tap tempo CC message. Which one are you using?

That should be all that's required. There are two ways to do it, using MIDI clock or a tap tempo CC message. Which one are you using?
I wiped both the Timeline and the Mastermind to factory settings and it seems that I was able to get the tempo sync to work. For anyone future reading, The LT Midi Clock has to be set to Master and Auto Taps is not needed. It all seems so trivial now but the reset should have been the first thing I tried. Thank you for the response.

Phillip

Back