The MEGX

I'm not sure what you mean. Can you be more specific?
Nevermind…

I couldn’t figure out how to delete this thread… and it was a rant about my MEGX and LT not communicating… but it turns out it was the MIDI cable fell out of the MEGX… tomorrow I’m securing… so anyways, I couldn’t figure out how to delete the thread… but I didn’t want to sound like a douche… so I opted for sounding confusing… hahaha!

Anyways, while I got you here, how do I send a PC message to an EVH 515OIII 5Ow 6L6 so I can map amp channel changes in the MMLT presets?

Nevermind…

I couldn’t figure out how to delete this thread… and it was a rant about my MEGX and LT not communicating… but it turns out it was the MIDI cable fell out of the MEGX… tomorrow I’m securing… so anyways, I couldn’t figure out how to delete the thread… but I didn’t want to sound like a douche… so I opted for sounding confusing… hahaha!

Anyways, while I got you here, how do I send a PC message to an EVH 515OIII 5Ow 6L6 so I can map amp channel changes in the MMLT presets?

I responded in another thread, have a look and let me know if you have other questions.

Back