timefactor broken

spiritledd

so my timefactor wont save ...so far no on Eventide forum one can fix ...think I might have been a little rough on it, by moving it around on rack shelf trying make it fit while it was on, and maybe jacks might have sprung? ...everything works except store ...getting line 6 echo pro rack to replace it ...question is... will MMGT support tap tempo or do I have to purchase... http://midisolutions.com/prodfsw.htm

it seems it is L6EPR's only drawback ...but it pretty big one ...moving to all rack stuff anyways now that I have a rack rig, so no big deal on TF ...although I was quite upset for a minute :cry: he he

so that means I can assign a button to tap on ...with out buying separate pedals, buttons or boxes? he he :p

CC's makes me think maybe I have to use expression pedal input on MMGT? ...and use on/off pedal like sustain pedal for keys?

had a kinda amusing thought... use timefactor to be MIDI master ...it still sends MIDI clock out ...it could be my tap button for my Line 6 Echo Pro Rack ... that is kinda lame huh? he he :p

You don't need to use an external button or expression pedal - any of the buttons on the GT will do.

You could use the Timefactor to control the Echo Pro directly - although you would have to use a MIDI merger or route the clock through the GT as clock slave to get the signal to the Echo Pro - might be better just to use the GT as the master...

Back