Trouble with adding actions to a tap tempo button

tired_engineer

My MMGT is set up as a master for MIDI clock and I have a global tap tempo button to set tempo. In previous firmware (pre-3.0) I was sure that I could also have additional actions for that button (e.g. toggling a GCX loop to send remote tap to a DMM TT).

Now, however, it seems that I can only do one or the other. If I add CC actions to my tap tempo button, they won't work. As soon as I disable "flash w/ tempo" in the editor they work.

I'm working around it with another button solely for tap to my DMM but I'd like to be able to have my tap tempo button also send tap to my DMM so it's synced up. I'm sure I used to be able to do this pre-3.0.

Attached my config. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 9.30.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 9.30.20 PM.png
    250 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 9.29.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-24 at 9.29.56 PM.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 24Mar2016 Rack.rjs
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Ok, it does appear that I disabled that somewhere along the line. It doesn't seem like that needs to be disabled entirely. In 3.2.2 I've re-enabled it. The button won't work exactly as a normal button - it doesn't turn on and stay on when pressed. With tempo turned on, the button will send its on messages each time you press the button. If tempo and momentary are turned on, it will send the on messages when pressed and the off messages when released.

Back