Volume adjustments with PBC6 or 10

phatstadt

Considering either unit for purchase. However, some of my pedals (Strymon) have the annoying habit of lowering the volume a little bit (3-6dB). More generally, I am trying to figure out if these units have the ability to provide a volume adjustment for each loop to adjust for pedal issues like above, for pedals that do not have a volume dial?
I can see that the PBC10 has a built-in line mixer, and not the PBC6. Does the line mixer allow for what I am asking about, or does it only allow to put loops in parallel?

Possible solution: I had a similar issue with pedals, amp channels, and also when I would change a pedal from parallel to series. My solution was the Source Audio EQ2. It is a really,really good EQ, particularly with its desktop editor (Neuro). But I really bought it because it can boost or lower the entire signal, I think up to 18 db. It’s got 128 presets. I’ve been able to dial in the perfect volume for every sound I’m using, much more consistent and fine tuned than before. As long as you’ve got an extra loop, it’s a pretty good solution. Not to mention it really is a very, very good eq that itself opens up a lot of sound options. Good luck.

Back