Would this be possible somehow?

Rick in TN

Currently I have 4 button pages.....Presets...Loops....Switches...Midi Setup........I have the button to the left of the display set as a "Page Down" (also remained as a "save" button). But to have "Page Up" button to cycle through the screens I had to use my "Loop 7" button....which more or less does away with that loop.

Is there a better way to cycle through the button pages without sacrificing Loop 7 button?

Currently I have 4 button pages.....Presets...Loops....Switches...Midi Setup........I have the button to the left of the display set as a "Page Down" (also remained as a "save" button). But to have "Page Up" button to cycle through the screens I had to use my "Loop 7" button....which more or less does away with that loop.

Is there a better way to cycle through the button pages without sacrificing Loop 7 button?

I just have a Page Up button. No Page Down. My top left button is Page Up, and holding it is still IA Store. Then, on every page, holding the bottom left button takes you back to page 1. This way I can quickly get back to the Home Page if I want and I don’t have to sacrifice the Loop 7 button.

Also, you probably know this already, but when you get to the end of your pages it loops back around to page 1. So if you have 4 pages and you press the up button a 5th time, it goes back to page 1.

Also, you probably know this already, but when you get to the end of your pages it loops back around to page 1. So if you have 4 pages and you press the up button a 5th time, it goes back to page 1.
What are your button settings for that? Mine don't do that...at least not now with my settings. My Loop 7 button is the UP button for my 4 pages. When it gets to Page 4 it stops. The upper left hand button is my Page Down button to take step the pages back to down. If i could set my Upper Left button to simply cycle through all 4 pages in a never ending loop I could revert my Loop 7 button to it's normal state.

What are your button settings for that? Mine don't do that...at least not now with my settings. My Loop 7 button is the UP button for my 4 pages. When it gets to Page 4 it stops. The upper left hand button is my Page Down button to take step the pages back to down. If i could set my Upper Left button to simply cycle through all 4 pages in a never ending loop I could revert my Loop 7 button to it's normal state.

Not at the computer now, so I can’t remember the exact field names...but for that button (upper left) just make sure the minimum page number is 1 and the max is however many you need (sounds like 4). Obviously, it has to be changed to a Page Up type button instead of Page Down. Then, make sure the max number of pages on the Global tab is set to 4 as well. That’s should do it. I haven’t gotten to play with the new version of the editor yet, so I assume everything I said still applies.

Not at the computer now, so I can’t remember the exact field names...but for that button (upper left) just make sure the minimum page number is 1 and the max is however many you need (sounds like 4). Obviously, it has to be changed to a Page Up type button instead of Page Down. Then, make sure the max number of pages on the Global tab is set to 4 as well. That’s should do it. I haven’t gotten to play with the new version of the editor yet, so I assume everything I said still applies.
Got this to work as I finally had time to tinker with it this afternoon. On the "Switches" button page setting I had to check the "Global" button box for it to work. It does one strange thing I don't understand. It cycles through the 4 button pages just fine. Global page is set to 4 pages. Button pages are set "1/min" and "4/max". As I push the button it goes to pages 1-2-3-4.....but before it goes back to Page 1 ("Presets") it goes to a reading on the screen of "Preset 1" although it's not on anything really....I push it again and it goes to Page 1 as it should....just a quirk.....so as I push it it goes to 1-2-3-4-Preset1-1-2-3-4....strange......................I'm still trying to learn what some of the button settings really do.

I just have a Page Up button. No Page Down. My top left button is Page Up, and holding it is still IA Store. Then, on every page, holding the bottom left button takes you back to page 1. This way I can quickly get back to the Home Page if I want and I don’t have to sacrifice the Loop 7 button.
Just set this. Works great....thank you

Just set this. Works great....thank you

Sure thing man...enjoy. I've found that this setup works great for me. I just didn't need to go "Page Down" enough for it to make sense. Page Up to where you need to go, and then hold the other button to jump back to Page 1. Good stuff....

Got this to work as I finally had time to tinker with it this afternoon. On the "Switches" button page setting I had to check the "Global" button box for it to work. It does one strange thing I don't understand. It cycles through the 4 button pages just fine. Global page is set to 4 pages. Button pages are set "1/min" and "4/max". As I push the button it goes to pages 1-2-3-4.....but before it goes back to Page 1 ("Presets") it goes to a reading on the screen of "Preset 1" although it's not on anything really....I push it again and it goes to Page 1 as it should....just a quirk.....so as I push it it goes to 1-2-3-4-Preset1-1-2-3-4....strange......................I'm still trying to learn what some of the button settings really do.
Still trying to figure out this little glitch. It's not life and death. But it bugs me when something works differently than I understand.

how do I do that?
In the editor, save the file to a known location like the Desktop, then click the "Upload a File" button when you're writing a response here on the forum. Select the settings file, and that should be it. You can also send by private message or email.

In the editor, save the file to a known location like the Desktop, then click the "Upload a File" button when you're writing a response here on the forum. Select the settings file, and that should be it. You can also send by private message or email.
Attached my settings file. As I explained, when I push the upper left button it cycles thru the 4 pages....but between the 4th and the 1st page it goes "001 / Run" ("Run" is the name of my 1st Preset) on the display. It doesn't REALLY go to that 1st Preset. It just does nothing except display the "001 / Run".

Not really a big deal...but it bugs me to not know what I may have set incorrectly.

Thank you for all your help.

Attachments

• Jan 2018.rjs
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
The page button was cycling 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Local Page. That's probably a bug, considering you have the page range limited to 1 through 4.

That "001 / Run" button page is the local button page you have defined for preset 1. That local page is blank, so I suspect that it's an error. To fix, go to the Presets tab, select Preset 1 and turn off the Local Page checkbox.

The page button was cycling 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - Local Page. That's probably a bug, considering you have the page range limited to 1 through 4.

That "001 / Run" button page is the local button page you have defined for preset 1. That local page is blank, so I suspect that it's an error. To fix, go to the Presets tab, select Preset 1 and turn off the Local Page checkbox.
Fantastic!...thank you...........that's just a case of me not knowing what a lot of the settings such as "Local Page" actually does.

Changed it....works perfectly now

Back