Recent content by CaptNasty

1. C

New phantom power cable with bidirectional MIDI by Best-tronics

Now you get it... kind of... I think... errrr maybe not. I actually knew you would respond along these lines. Love it when a plan comes together. You see it does not bother me that you get Marshalls far cheaper than I. I do not begrudge you or any Brit that privilege, to do so would be...
  2. C

Not sure exactly what you think that means, but again... your communication skills.:confused: If you mean build one myself, don’t need to. I bought this cable and already have integrated my MM 22 into my rig with it. It was way cheaper than $240 too... because I live in the US!:p Now my...
  3. C

My math skills are fine. If exporting triples the cost, 75 x 3 = 225. You also threw the $240 number out. 240-225==15. Looks like my math is fine, based on the data provided. You never mentioned what the actual difference was in shipping costs. Or should we just guess? Perhaps your...
  4. C

Everyone has to make their own decision on things like this. For me, I want a single cable run from the rack to the GT/MM. To do that another gadget can be added to the rack or a purely cabled solution can be used. If I were in the UK and using a US manufactured product, paying triple the...
  5. C

This cable just arrived in the mail. The splice point is definitely metal. Feels very solid and reliable. The overall quality of the cable is above average. Now, once my GT-22 arrives, I can plug it in and report back on how the cable functions. Just waiting for GT-22s to get back in stock...
  6. C

Does the GT MM power supply connect directly to the power whip on this cable?
  7. C

Axe FX III FW 1.16 Beta Released

The new FW has negatively impacted Axe Edit and FractalBot. Editor updates of the Axe unit have significant lag. Returning to FW 1.15 requires booting to an “emergency” image then uploading 1.15.
  8. C

Axe FX III FW 1.16 Beta Released

Late this afternoon a new beta version of Axe III firmware was released. Includes fix for looper status over MIDI, multi-band compressor tweaks, new mode in amp block for traditional guitar cabs, fixed empty slot corruption when moving cab blocks, fixes looper not starting when threshold is not...
  9. C

Tariffs

Thanks for the response. Sounds like my purchase timeline is “safe” vis-a-vis tariffs, barring something unforeseen
  10. C

Tariffs

I ask this question because I am going to be ordering a Mastermind GT in the coming months. It is my hope that we can focus on potential impacts of the tariffs and avoid getting into the politics of the tariffs. Ron, do you anticipate any impacts to RJM products as a result of the tariffs that...
  11. C

GT 22 USB B Not Working

Glad you got it sorted out.:)
  12. C

GT 22 USB B Not Working

Are you running MS Windows? If yes, what version? Are you still having this problem? On some Windows systems if you quickly and repeatedly insert and remove a USB device it is possible for the USB port to stop responding. You could try restoring a Windows computer to the Last Known Good...
  13. C

MASTERMIND GT FIRWARE/EDITOR 4.1 beta 2

In my rack I include these two pieces of gear: http://www.midisolutions.com/prodt8.htm http://www.midisolutions.com/prodm8.htm The MIDI out from my controller goes to the MIDI in of the T8 which then feeds all of my MIDI devices. The MIDI outs of all my MIDI devices go to MIDI in ports on the...
  14. C

MASTERMIND GT 4.1beta1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

This approach makes a lot of sense to me personally. I think this is the way that I will set up my GT up once I get my hands on one. Presets are displayed. When a preset is selected, the scenes in that preset are displayed. IA buttons (what I think of as stomp box mode) is accessed via...
  15. C

Making the leap to the Axe III

Thanks for the reply
Back