Recent content by plexi2

1. P

PBC 10 H9 program changes

That was the exact problem The pbc is working perfectly now The pbc 10 is an amazing piece of gear Thank you Ron
  2. P

PBC 10 H9 program changes

Hello its been awhile since I've utilized the PBC10 I can change PC's on my time line with a preset but not on my H9 So far, the only way I've been able to use a PC successfully on the H9 is to use an IA button and set it for PC change there When changing presets on the PBC the H9 just stays on...
  3. P

analog tap tempo

Ok thanks
  4. P

Latest firmware

Thanks that worked perfectly
  5. P

Latest firmware

After updating to the latest firmware my pbc doesn't respond as before. I have a page consisting of six presets and four IA buttons that I can add to any preset. Previously if I was on preset #1 and added any number of IA 's to the current preset they would cancel when I selected the same...
  6. P

analog tap tempo

This works great for the timeline but not for the el capistan ( strymon states on their site that external tap tempo is not supported on either of these pedals) So how did you prepare the brigadier to receive tap tempo?
  7. P

analog tap tempo

Thanks I will try that this week
  8. P

analog tap tempo

After reading through the posts it looks like i have to update to the latest firmware to send taps to the capistan manually,is this correct? After following the posted instructions for midi tap tempo for the timeline (on version 2.12) the timeline flashes way too fast,do i have to update to the...
  9. P

analog tap tempo

i'm on version 2.12 and want to set the rjm external switch to control the tap tempo on my el capistan. Is this possible with version 2.12? If so, how would I go about doing it? I would also like to control the midi tap tempo for the mobius and time-line from the same switch. There are some...
  10. P

I A buttons

Also I'm on windows 10 with the latest editor and firmware
  11. P

I A buttons

this works (pbc 3) this doesn't (gobal group 2)
  12. P

I A buttons

That is something I had already tried. It works when you switch between the möbius presets and the boss but when you switch möbius presets only,the pbc can shut off a preset in a haphazard fashion ( on the möbius) when selected
  13. P

I A buttons

Your welcome
  14. P

Presets page 4

Is it possible to create presets say 6,7,8 and 9 let's say for a page 4? if so how would I accomplish this? If i'm on page 1 preset 1 and switch to a page 4 I would like to call up preset 7 ( for example)
  15. P

I A buttons

That works great for the strymon by itself but I had to add an action on each to shut off the loop of the other so both pedals wouldn't sound at the same time
Back