Recent content by spiritledd

1. spiritledd

is possible to use amp footswitch into remote input

would it work use Randall RM 3 button channel switcher into my MMGT22 remote input jack and not affect MMGT and still be able to switch channels on amp?
  2. spiritledd

Tone Saver Buffer

thanks Ron :)
  3. spiritledd

Tone Saver Buffer

i was wondering if there is some thing i could get to go in between RG click stop output and Theta pedal that would act as a click stopper
  4. spiritledd

Tone Saver Buffer

i do have Theta after RG click stop output ...i did it for a couple reasons i remember now mainly because it has the built in noise gate so it has to come last in chain when stacking my distortion boxes as i use all 3 at once for my lead tone ...so i guess i just need to reconfigure so Theta is...
  5. spiritledd

Tone Saver Buffer

oh i meant RG not MMGT sorry ...and for sure im going to go through it all again since its been so long ...i DO know now its not in FX loops because i unplugged my input to front of RM 100 which has nothing in its FX loops ...no click then ...in case you have had problems with any of these not...
  6. spiritledd

Tone Saver Buffer

took a year off of building live rig because been doing studio upgrades ...but it is time to get back to it ...i left off at getting a loud clicking when i switch presets on MMGT ...and i was told by Ron to try a RJM tone saver buffer in the effects loop because of something to do with ac and dc...
  7. spiritledd

ground loop

I have ebtech hum eliminators on the 2 Marshall and Randall amps inputs and that stopped hum there ...but the 2 Marshalls share footswitch function "Y jack" and when both are hooked up same time one hums ...unhook that one's footswitch from back and it stops ...what to do short of unhooking...
  8. spiritledd

not changing programs

sorry Chris, i meant program #'s on read out, on devices themselves ...both MIDI EQ's and line 6 echo have program # read outs ...at one point when all was well ...program # on devices themselves were on same # on device itself readout ...I had programmed presets on MMGT to be on same # as...
  9. spiritledd

not changing programs

thanks Chris ...setup goes like this: RG-device-1-MIDI-ch-1 EQ-front-device-2-MIDI-ch-2 EQ-back-device-3-MIDI-ch-3 Modfactor-device-4-MIDI-ch-4 Line6 echo-device-5-MIDI-ch-5 Randall-device-6-MIDI-ch-6 .
  10. spiritledd

not changing programs

my mod factor is not changing programs but tempo is changing ok ...also both my MIDI EQ's are on different channel than line 6 echo pro says ...something happened ...probably me pushing wrong button ...i cant get both EQ's to use channel 1 ...other than that they working ...for instance when...
  11. spiritledd

sounds like loose screw inside

thanks Ron, glad I asked :)
  12. spiritledd

sounds like loose screw inside

I was gonna vacuum carpet ...picked up GT and I could hear what sounds like a loose screw in there ...I guess take it apart and see where it may have come from and put back in? ...is there any thing I should know first?
  13. spiritledd

trying to get MMGT tap tempo button

just gotta get rid of click and im gold ...I will try the tone saver in-between EQ in and amp send soon as I can
  14. spiritledd

disregard previous post ...I figured it all out :)
  15. spiritledd

thanks Ron, ...yeah, 17 is a preset everything is basically factory settings still ...except I programed and named presets 1-4 ...so, I went to IA mode and hit "bank up" (just randomly) and it started flashing and changed into "IA 02" and button just below it "Pedal 1 ExPdl" started flashing...
Back