Search results

1. S

Mastermind GT16 /Phantom Power Box arrrrrrrrrrrgh

Ive Been struggling to get the GT 16 and Axe Fx 3,to work when connected thru the phantom power box I notice the tap tempo doesn’t work,and it won’t get preset names from the axe it just hangs.The GT16 works with two 5 pin midi cables,and power connected direct to the GT16,I get the tap tempo...
  2. S

Problems with Buttons

When I’m in preset mode and select a preset in my instance 4 and 5 it selects the Tuner I’ve had problems with the Tuner buttons from the start I couldn’t just right click internal then to Tuner I instead double clicked made it an instant access then selected Tuner Hope you guys know what I’m...
  3. S

Can’t choose button for Tuner

Im using the editor,have the latest editor 4.0.4,latest firmware I’m on a Mac I right click on a button in this case the mute button scroll to assign cc then across to internal and scroll to Tuner it doesn’t work As does the page the very last item,to summarise I can select everything apart from...
  4. S

Simply the best Switcher

I have received my PBC,this is the best switcher bar none,it's transparent,no tone loss at all,at least to my ears I have owned many switchers,from earlier days up to what is currently on offer, and never have been totally satisfied,but RJM have got it spot on,it has the wow factor. Not to...
  5. S

HELP FIRMWARE UPDATE

Just recently purchased a MASTERMIND GT have tried to update firmware with no Luck. I'm running a mac,I download the firmware V1.4,Click on it,open in the Applications folder and then drag the rjf file onto a USB drive,that came with the GT, Following the instructions,hold down the buttons until...
Back