Search results

1. Lp59

Can't rename IA steps in Global preset

In my global preset I have cycle IA and can't rename the steps. I type, click done, check again and is blank. Last firmware on Axe FX III and GT16.
  2. Lp59

GT and Ext. Control not recalled correctly

I have a preamp boost in the amp block controlled by Ext.4 in my Axe FX III. Presets are saved with Ext.4 to Off, without boost, if I activate Ext4 with an IA switch the boost goes on, but if I switch back to another preset the boost is gone (normal off position) but if I activate the boost...
  3. Lp59

IA Cycle bug

On my GT16 I have sw14 in cycle mode with each step named sequencially 4-1-2-3, so far so good, the display read 4-1-2-3 sequencially. But when I make the same with sw15 the display read 4-1-2-3 as supposed to, but if I make a second cycle it read: Step1-1-2-3. Why is 4 replaced by step1 when I...
  4. Lp59

Mastermind GT16 haunted!

My GT16 started suddenly to change programs on it's own, totally randomly, making my Axe-FX follow the received PC like crazy. The GT will often go to preset 116 on it's own, this is an empty preset that I don't use... As long as I stay on this unused 116 preset nothing happened, but as soon as...
  5. Lp59

RJM Editor copy/paste buttons

I try to copy a button from one local page to another preset local page button. Using the edit menu copy/paste functions or the keyboard shortcuts with no success. Mac Os 10.10.5, latest GT16 firmware and editors. Thanks for your help.
  6. Lp59

GT16 + RAC12

I have a RAC12 connected between my GT16 and my Axe-FX. When I press the Tuner button on the GT I get a ? on screen. I never had this before, maybe a bug on the Axe Q7 Beta? Has anyone an idea? If I connect the GT direct to the Axe, the tuner displays on the GT as usual. Or is the RAC12...
  7. Lp59

Midi Merger

will the GT16 midi out provide power for this Audio Solutions Merger midi in? http://www.midisolutions.com/prodmrg.htm I would like to use a Bluetooth midi interface Yamaha UD-BT01 simultaneously with my GT16 for my Axe-FX. Since my Axe midi in is already used by the GT16, this merger could do...
  8. Lp59

Sending PC above 127 with IA switch

I'm trying to access presets above 127 on my Axe-FX XL with a single IA set to Action Type: PC. I can type any number from 0 to 127 in the PC Number (On) field, how can I go to 128 or above? In the Devices Preferences I have set Bank Type: MSB, Max PC: 127 (can't go above.), and Max Bank: 6...
  9. Lp59

How to send CC to control scenes in Axe-Fx

I'm using OnSong on my iPad connected to USB on my MMGT16 to send PC according to the song I'm playing, I would also like to select a different scene, I send CC#34 with value 0 to 7, but my MMGT16 doesn't respond, I always get scene 1. In IA settings for the scenes switches I have IA link and CC...
  10. Lp59

How to select a bank in Axe-FX

In the MMGTEditor I have checked the box for my Axe FX XL, but I can not reach presets above 127, how do I select the other banks? For example: if I type PC: 213, I get preset 83 on my Axe.
  11. Lp59

RJM GT16 LCD don't show block status

When in IA Cycle, the LCD don't show automatically the block status as it is programed in my Axe-FX XL. I want to use 1 step for PEQ on and Wah off, 2 step for Wah on and Peq off, 3 step both off. I would like that the LCD shows what is programmed in the preset. The LCD default on what was...
  12. Lp59

Beta bug with Local Page

I went from Fw 2.3.4 to 30B2 and my local page shows yyyyy at the place of the Hold Function name in the display. Tried to redo the update 2x without success. It shows the correct titles on Page 1, this bug seems to affect only my local page: When opening the .RJS file with the Editor to...
  13. Lp59

Pedal group switch + IA

I use pedal grouping 1-2, is it possible with one switch of the MMGT to change from pedal 1 (volume, ext3) to pedal 2 (speed, ext2), and simultaneously active an IA switch, for example the rotary block on my Axe-FX. This would allow me to have the expression pedal act as a volume pedal, and when...
  14. Lp59

Looper Bypass

On the MMGT the Looper Bypass of my Axe-FX XL is not reflected. Send on preset change and Update state on PC are on for that switch. All my other blocks have their on/off status visible and ok on my MMGT. An idea of what I could do wrong?
  15. Lp59

Connection between Local page and other pages

New to the MMGT family, I connect my MMGT16 to the Axe-FX XL. A nice feature would be that the normal pages reflect the names of the switches that are on the local page. For example in my local page I have a IA named BB Preamp, another named TC2290, another Plexi 50w. On the normal page I will...
Back