Search results

1. S

Mini Amp Gizmo Friedman JJ-100 with extra volume mod

What cable would I need for a Freidman JJ-100, My amp has a 3rd channel option and at the moment uses a two button switch.
  2. S

Quick question

Is there away i can sign a preset number to the mastermind, say i have a page 7 setup for artist presets and i want to select preset 7,9 and 10 and assign them to bottom 1,2 and 3 on the mastermind?
  3. S

Some Help :-)

i think i have sorted it :-)
  4. S

Some Help :-)

Just a quick question and i hope it makes sense. i am trying to setup my presets into 5 presets on 5 pages so i can name my effects on each page, page 1 and 2 work great but i can't get page 3,4 and 5 to work correctly, i know its something simple but i have been scratching my head for 4 days...
  5. S

Ernie ball 6180 volume pedals

great stuff, since speaking to Ron, i have bought the cables and there working great. All this programming is a big change from my normal setup up od one amp two channels and a delay unit. I am running my mastermind gt into my axe fx 2 xl+ and my kemper. lots of head scratching going on and...
  6. S

Ernie ball 6180 volume pedals

Has anybody used these pedals with the mastermind, I have had cables made up that switch the trs tips but the pedals don't seems to be communicating with the mastermind, I think I must be doing something silly, just to confirm I run the modded trs cable from out on the ernie ball to pedal be on...
  7. S

Mastermind GT axe fx 2 + kemper

Just a quick question that has me scratching my head, if there anyway on a profile change from my mastermind i can set it to change the effects not being used within that preset on my axe fx, what i am getting is preset one, vox ac-30 with compressor and delay then on preset two i have my...
  8. S

Two questions

last question, do you have any idea what would cause the title of my buttons to disappear on the top row of my controller?
  9. S

Two questions

is there a link to a cable ready made or are they custom order?
  10. S

Two questions

thats great! thanks for the info, i am going to have a play with performance mode on the kemper :-) if i am using and axe fx 2 with my kemper for effects am i better running midi thru from the kemper to midi in on the axe for the mastermind to control it?
  11. S

Two questions

Good morning! I have a few questions i am trying to find answears on, First one, can the mastermind gt work with the kemper in brower mode? I only have 5 amp presets and it would be easier for me if i could change presets this way. Second one, are there any other expression pedals that would...
  12. S

Wiring Effects gizmo

Can anybody help with a wiring diagram, I have two delay effects i would like to run in my kemper fx loop, a reverb and delay pedal. How would i best to wire these, i will also be running 8 mod pedals infront of my amp? can anubody help with this?
  13. S

Effects Gizmo

if i post all the effects i have, i think i have 9 or 10, can i pay to have a diagram drew up for me?
  14. S

Effects Gizmo

great stuff, i am going to start wiring my loops up later, if i am running through my kemper should i run it through the fx loop or just have the looper setup in front of the kemper? sorry for all the questions, i am very new to looper etc etc
  15. S

Effects Gizmo

My effects gizmo has just arrived, i havnt unpacked it yet as i am waiting for my mastermind. Jusrt reading through the manual, is it possible to use a rear input rather than the front input for your signal in?
  16. S

New to RJM what do i need

Good morning and thanks for the add, I am just starting to build a rack system, its going to be kemper based for the most but I will want to use my be-100 valve head to. I have bought a effects gizmo for my rack effects, I also have a rack wah. What I am wanting to do is, use a mastermind gt to...
Back