Search results

1. T

Parallel/Series questions

I am toying with re-wiring my board to utilize the amazing effects loop in my 3rd Power Dual Citizen amp but I need help understanding how things interact and work together in PBC. The rig is mono and so is my board. I used the effects loop diagram from the PBC manual to wire it. The pedals in...
  2. T

Set list buffer issue

im on the newest firmware and editor software and I'm having a gain issue. For the sake of explaining, song 1 is using a klon with the first and third buffer engaged. No amp channels used and I'm going out output A. I'm also using the effects loop of the amp for my time based effects. Song 2 is...
  3. T

Preset 1 is turning on the loop selector page

I wasn't sure how to put this issue in the title but right now when i am in setlist mode, when I go back to preset 1 from 2 or 3 its turning on the loop selector page and I have to hit the loops button again to activate the correct sound for preset 1. Any help? I have updated my PBC to the most...
  4. T

How do I control my PBC with Ableton?!

I have been at this for a few hours and am not getting any where. I have a midi track with a midi note sending out to the PBC but I do not understand the MSB and LSB equation thing. Is there any one out there that is using ableton to control their presets? Ron I have read the External Control...
Back