Search results

1. Shanesplanet

Keeping previous state on unsaved presets?

I like to store SOME of my presets with a particular amp switching setup. Then on others I just like to step thru them and try with gain switched or not. I reset the unit and have stored NO programs. When i set the mag with a channel or two engaged, it turns them off upon seeing ANY program...
  2. Shanesplanet

Tempo in whole values without decimal.

Tempo is nice on the gt, tho it is only a ballpark figure with my g-force. Is there a possibility of allowing it to round to the nearest whole number (like in previous firmware), rather than making it harder to read with information i dont find useful?
  3. Shanesplanet

IA mode reversal

I can't seem to find the IA mode being as useful as it should be. I admit i have a horrid grasp on the ia concept as it is. Would it be possible for buttons to have their 'normal' command showing as default, and the IA choice for that button, showing when IA mode is enabled? Letting me choose a...
  4. Shanesplanet

More Steps

It would surely be amazing if when i hit the step menu, my entire board could light up with choices for steps. I could use the steps for mix% and volume% or any other slew of commands that a set value would prove easier than a pedal. Stepping thru them would be nice as well. Such a large board...
  5. Shanesplanet

device port 'both'

Sometimes I use the Mmgt as the midi interface over usb, sometimes i use a different usb/midi interface (no usb to the mmgt) The midi forwarding and merge features are great! I would love to have 'both' or "all" as a choice on the mmgt hardware device port. This would enable me to use my mmgt...
  6. Shanesplanet

Orange amps enjoy the MiniAmpGizmo

Just a note to express how the Mini Amp Gizmo works with the orange OR100 just fine. It even powers successfully from a battery pack. An added bonus is that it works as a midi phantom box too! I foresee having a Bob8 to go with in the future, but for now I am using a simple midi out cable with...
  7. Shanesplanet

Drummers use the mmgt as well.

This is the uber small setup I have. Not a single upgrade left to improve on this kind of thing. Sometimes its nice to not have so many damn cables or 400lbs of kit to manage. Toss in a little laptop or sound module and THIS little standing rig has more power than Nasa did when they landed the...
  8. Shanesplanet

Calling up presets and pages and song with ext midi

I am about to tear my hair out. I have tried everything I can think of, and still cant get my presets to pull up reliably from my daw. I just can't seem to grasp the concept of adding and multiplying numbers that include zeros, only to watch the mmgt get stuck on every preset above 256. I...
  9. Shanesplanet

Mmgt NOT just for guitar players.

A video of how im currently using the mastermind with ableton and the axe fx with vocal fx unit. Pretty nerdy, quite a bit of pre-planning. Forgive me if the shameless plug is poor etiquette.
  10. Shanesplanet

Silly putty.... still usefull after all these years

And it glows in the dark....
  11. Shanesplanet

Sending macros as a preset action?

I can't seem to get macros to send as a preset action. I can get device pc's to send, but alas i cannot get a macro to send when stepping into a preset. I would prefer this, over adding the command to the button of the page im coming from. This all stems from my need to send note messages upon...
  12. Shanesplanet

Button replacement success

Decided to 'upgrade' the buttons on my gt16. Ron, I am totally impressed in the layout and simple quality of what you put under the hood. Looks like smart american engineering to me! The factory buttons on the gt16 are of really good quality. I changed mine out because i just prefer the way the...
  13. Shanesplanet

Mastermind gt16 presets for g-force factory

Whew, this was NOT one of the most fun things I have ever done. I have got a VERY basic preset list made for the g-force. Yes, the old awesome one. Heres the factory preset list (225 of them by banks) for the g-force. This was written for the gt16 with v3.2.0 editor. I have it all set to channel...
  14. Shanesplanet

Gt16 powered via battery bank

Just figured i'd post that I'm successfully powering the gt16 with a ravpower battery pack. I have had it running for about 9hrs now, and the battery has depleted to 55%. It takes about 4 hrs to charge. The pack also runs a few usb devices and wireless guitar for me, so i SHOULD be able to...
Back