Search results

1. P

PBC 10 H9 program changes

Hello its been awhile since I've utilized the PBC10 I can change PC's on my time line with a preset but not on my H9 So far, the only way I've been able to use a PC successfully on the H9 is to use an IA button and set it for PC change there When changing presets on the PBC the H9 just stays on...
  2. P

Latest firmware

After updating to the latest firmware my pbc doesn't respond as before. I have a page consisting of six presets and four IA buttons that I can add to any preset. Previously if I was on preset #1 and added any number of IA 's to the current preset they would cancel when I selected the same...
  3. P

analog tap tempo

i'm on version 2.12 and want to set the rjm external switch to control the tap tempo on my el capistan. Is this possible with version 2.12? If so, how would I go about doing it? I would also like to control the midi tap tempo for the mobius and time-line from the same switch. There are some...
  4. P

Presets page 4

Is it possible to create presets say 6,7,8 and 9 let's say for a page 4? if so how would I accomplish this? If i'm on page 1 preset 1 and switch to a page 4 I would like to call up preset 7 ( for example)
  5. P

I A buttons

i' ve created an ia button for my old boss chorus and another ia button for a preset on the möbius When selecting the möbius I would like to shut off the chorus and vis versa How would I set this up?
  6. P

Editor transfer

When transferring settings into the editor the graphics are mostly missing. When going in the opposite direction the settings,even if it is a minor change cause the pbc to freeze usually on preset one and a few led's to be lit up. Windows 10 Firmware 2.14 Editor 2.xx
  7. P

USB PC

Connected my pbc to my computer (windows 7) and after waiting a while attempted to transfer settings to my pbc from the editor but kept getting a message that it was unable to connect to the pbc. Do the drivers for this operation automatically load into the computer when the pbc is connected...
  8. P

page 4 stompbox mode

I've created a page 4 where it has the same six presets as page 1 all dry with no effects. On page 4 I would like to stomp on various pedals on some of the top row buttons and have them stay on until I returned to any one of my dry presets on page 4 where they would all or singly cancel when I...
Back