Search results

1. E

Help: How do I get the PBC/6X to work with my Amp Effects Loop?

Righty, Im having a few issues. How do I get the PBC/6X to work with my amp effects loop? Heres how im running my pedal board: Input - Xotic SP Compressor - EHX Mini Pog - EHX Mainframe PBC/6X Loop 1: JRockett Hooligan Loop 2: JRockett Archer/J Rockett Ikon Loop 3: MXR Deep Chorus Dunlop Wylde...
  2. E

My Finished Pedalboard Build & Rig

Well, after selling my old rack build, and getting things organised in my life after my mother passed away, and a changing music taste as Im now Country as well as Rock & Metal. Its built with flexibility in mind, so I can do Metal then switch a OD, Fuzz or Distortion box and keep things pretty...
  3. E

Stupid Mastermind GT/16 Power question.

Can i power the Mastermind GT/16 from a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power AC using two of the 9V power outputs? The manual says 12V DC @ 1000mA, will 9V AC @ 1200MA or 1800mA be enough. I want to have 5 floor pedals as well, a EHX Pitchfork (30mA), EHX Micro Pog (25mA), Dunlop Zakk Wah (900uA), Boss...
  4. E

Is This Possible With The EG???

Is it posible to have the Effects Gizmo select where the audio goes to in terms of direct to the front of the amp pedal train or to a pedal that is being used in the loop as a pre amp so in effect you have two potential amps? Im thinking about changing my amp to a Mesa Recto 25w and having a...
  5. E

Help Needed

Im trying to get all my pedals up and running on my Effect Gizmo, and am just not getting anything at the moment. Im wanting 9 pedals with channel switching on my Mesa F-30. I want to have 4 pedals in my effects loop as well. Input from Boss NS-2 to Buffer In Loop 1: MXR Custom Comp Loop 2...
  6. E

Mesa F-30 Channel Switching and Effect Gizmo

Is it posible to take this diagram and make it do the channel switching via banks 9 thru 12 of my Effect Gizmo??? However id be wanting to make the stereo inserts mono ones and do something that way, is that posible?
  7. E

My Rack Build Thread

I have finally got the start, or building blocks of my rack build. Got in my Gator 6U rack case today, and installed the Adam Hall 1U pull out rack shelf as well. I have also been custom building a patch bay for all the connectors to go into, with a few added extra areas. Pics: Patch...
  8. E

Finalising My Rig - Questions

I have a couple of questions about the Effect Gizmo as i am trying to finalise my first rack this year. Q1] To power my rig i am upgrading my PSU, i am thinking about the MXR/CAE MC403 Power System (http://www.jimdunlop.com/product/mc403-power-system) will this be ebough to power the Effect...
  9. E

What Unit And Cable For Radial Headbone??

I just recently got a Egnater Tweaker 15W head, and now things have gottn complicated in my amp rig with me now wanting a 2 head and 1 cab situation. I was pointed in the way of the Radial Headbone for my head switching needs, and looks like what will do the job for switching between my Mesa F30...
Back