Search results

1. M

Chroma Console Causing Loop to Pop

I’ve got a hologram chroma console that’s causing an audible pop when I engage its loop. I’ve moved it to other loops and tried different cables but the issue persists. It’s definitely the chroma console causing the issue because if I plug other pedals into the same loop as the chroma console...
  2. M

Kernom Ridge Set Up

I’m trying to figure out the best way to set up the Kernom ridge overdrive with my pbc10. I’m wanting to use 4 presets out of the ridge and be able to switch between them and bypass the pedal while in the loops page as you would traditionally with 4 separate overdrive pedals. Currently, I have...
  3. M

Volume Pedal Probs Into Mastermind

I’m having issues with the sweep of my volume pedal when I have it in the mastermind. There’s basically no gradual increase in volume when I sweep the pedal from heel to toe. At first I thought it was the pot of my pedal (I’m using a Fractal EV-2) so I bought a Dunlop mini to replace it but I’m...
  4. M

Time To Replace Foot switch?

The foot switch that toggles between the loops page and preset page is acting funny. Sometimes when I'm on the preset page and want to go to the loop page, it'll go to the loop page and immediately go back to the preset page and vice versa. Is this the sign of a broken foot switch? It's probably...
  5. M

Song Reorder Problem

Pretty sure this might be a bug in the editor, but I'm trying to organize my song list in alphabetical order to make it easier to search for songs but when I do so and put songs in a setlist, it gets all out of wack. For example, I'll put Songs B,C,D in a setlist and load it in my mastermind but...
  6. M

Expression Triggering By Itself

I have an expression knob hooked up to the expression pedal jack on the PBC and works it fine when I move it but a lot of the time it triggers itself without me moving it. I have it controlling the mix knob of my Strymon Timeline and at random times the mix of my delay changes and I can see the...
  7. M

Function switch jack for expression pedal?

I can't remember if its possible to use one of the function jacks (1/2 or 3/4) with an expression pedal. I'm wanting to use 2 expression pedals with my rig. Obviously I'll use the expression jack for one of them but where can I plug in the other?
  8. M

External Bank Up/Down Hold Scrolling

I just hooked up an external 2 button switch up to my PBC and programmed it to bank up/down. I'm trying to figure out how I can make the buttons scroll up/down when I hold them down like the bank buttons on the PBC. Anyone know how to do that with an external switch?
  9. M

Bank Up/Down Display

I'm using an external 2 button switch to bank up/down songs. While on other pages, it would be nice to see the display change to the song that you're banking to. For example, if I'm in the loops page and I bank up to the next song, it would be cool to see the title of the next song appear on the...
  10. M

Mastermind Editor Requirements

I just installed the Mastermind editor on my Macbook pro from 2009 and when I try to open it, a message appears that says, "make sure MastermindEditor works with this version of OS X," and I'm not able to use the program. I'm using OS X 10.8.5 so I should be fine right? Anyone have any idea...
  11. M

Organizing Strymon Presets

strymon users! Or any other midi pedal users, how do you organize your presets within your midi pedals? Generally, I like to organize everything alphabetically by song but if I need to add a new preset, everything has to get switched around. I just got a PBC and I’m trying to figure out what’s...
  12. M

External Switch LED

I'm wanting to get an external switch to bank up and down with and one switch in particular has LEDs. Is there a way to set LED functionality in the editor? I'm wanting to keep the LEDs on all the time.
Back