Search results

1. G

Mastermind GT and Line 6 Helix Rack?

I noticed the editor under buttons/type there is "get preset names" selecting the Helix or the QC as a device ....has this been implemented now? Hopefully so!
  2. G

[DONE] Neural Quad Cortex support

OMG thank you! Does 'get preset names" work and also the Tuner display on the GT if you use two midi cables?
  3. G

[DONE] Neural Quad Cortex support

Hi all, Would be awesome if RJM added support for the QC I know a few users don't want to use it as a floorboard because of the encoders and the touch screen
  4. G

Issue with renaming switch

Hi there, I edited the scene names. I'm getting I can edit the button and just copy the CC command and it should work then?
  5. G

Issue with renaming switch

Hi there, I'm using my GT16 with an Axe-Fx III On IA mode I've set it to select between scenes (scene 1, scene 2 etc) but I've got these scenes to change certain parameters per guitar So I renamed them from "Scene" to the name of the guitar I'm using Unfortunately the guitar name it is...
  6. G

Switching between Axe-Fx III and a II using a GT16

Thanks! So I just need to change the device to Axe-Fx 2 and the settings I'm using for the III should work for the 2, or do I have to do a whole new setup? I thought maybe I could just switch the CC's on the Axe-fx 2 to match the 3 for the tuner and tap tempo :)
  7. G

Switching between Axe-Fx III and a II using a GT16

Hi all, I've got the RJM GT16 working with the AFX III but was going to make a backup rig with the II. It was setup to copy the preset names from the III (I will keep identical patch names & numbers on the II so it will be identical) So presets and back up/down is working fine. The problem...
  8. G

Problems with a basic setup :(

Got it sorted thanks!
  9. G

Thanks for the replies all! I was looking more into the manual today and I might explore the songs/setlists setup but it looks like it has limitations for what I need to do. Also I won’t be able to work on it until Sunday night. So the only thing is when I do the setup for the axe-fx 3/GT16...
  10. G

Thanks for the reply. I noticed in the editor though you couldn’t make the bottom row 1-5 and middle 6-10. It always puts the lower numbers above. At worst I can work around this.... but my no1 issue now is not being able to have 10 presets. So tuner/tempo all good but what do I have to do to...
  11. G

Hi there, thanks for the reply I'm getting a little worried I might not be able to do this now :( It would be no different than most very basic midi controllers just having a bank of presets 1-10 (and tap tuner and tempo up top) Idea being 70% of my stuff would be done just on the first bank...
  12. G

Ok got the Tuner and tap tempo sorted, just can't get the middle row to do the presets :( Also how do you assign buttons on the IA page only? :S
  13. G

BTW I mspainted the preset 1-5 @ the bottom for this
  14. G

Hi all, Have a very basic setup in mind but having some issues (see attached pic) Using the GT16 with an Axe-Fx3 Just want to have preset 1-5 in the bottom row preset 6-10 in the middle row Tuner up top and tap tempo next to it Bank up and down to the side as shown Possibly in the future...
  15. G

Axe-Fx III support behind the scenes

Hi there! I recently got a GT16 and an Axe-fx 3. I was going to keep it pretty simple control wise bottom and middle rows from left to right 1-5 just for presets (10 total) far right bottom and middle bank up and down top 1 & 2 tuner and tap tempo IA mode...I don't know much about this but...
Back