Search results

1. G

[DONE] Neural Quad Cortex support

Hi all, Would be awesome if RJM added support for the QC I know a few users don't want to use it as a floorboard because of the encoders and the touch screen
  2. G

Issue with renaming switch

Hi there, I'm using my GT16 with an Axe-Fx III On IA mode I've set it to select between scenes (scene 1, scene 2 etc) but I've got these scenes to change certain parameters per guitar So I renamed them from "Scene" to the name of the guitar I'm using Unfortunately the guitar name it is...
  3. G

Switching between Axe-Fx III and a II using a GT16

Hi all, I've got the RJM GT16 working with the AFX III but was going to make a backup rig with the II. It was setup to copy the preset names from the III (I will keep identical patch names & numbers on the II so it will be identical) So presets and back up/down is working fine. The problem...
  4. G

Problems with a basic setup :(

Hi all, Have a very basic setup in mind but having some issues (see attached pic) Using the GT16 with an Axe-Fx3 Just want to have preset 1-5 in the bottom row preset 6-10 in the middle row Tuner up top and tap tempo next to it Bank up and down to the side as shown Possibly in the future...
Back