Search results

1. M

Sending Analog Taps

I do. And the song itself has a tempo, but the analog pedal fails to meet beat at that tempo. It’ll only seem to work if I use the bpm in the preset tempo. Here's the file for how I have it setup.
  2. M

Sending Analog Taps

I emailed Ron about this, and I apologize for repeating so many posts about this. Following the info in this video I can only get the tempo to work when I add a tempo in the preset itself. I CANT get it to work when I use song for the tempo. Any ideas?
  3. M

MIDI CLOCK + BPM Question

Thanks Ron, I’ll check it when I’m home and see what happens.
  4. M

Ron, I want to say I tried that and it still didn’t work. When Tempo is set to on, it’ll display a BPM. Off it shows in milliseconds (for delays). Issue I have is even on a chorus effect, when you tap, or in this case use the clock, the “speed” knob is being changed. The same is true for...
  5. M

Okay. I have 2 H9s both changing BPMs on various songs etc. Some of the effects on the H9s will change their "BPM type" when the song BPM gets plugged in. Example would be a chorus effect totally changes now because of the clock sending a tempo to the H9. A reverb, pitch, flanger etc. I don't...
  6. M

Banking Controls H9 AND Ventris

Yep. That was it. Forgot to redo the midi channel on the Ventris after I did a reset.
  7. M

I don’t see anything like an Omni mode on the Ventris. This only happens when I bank with the H9 core. The H9 max only banks the max. Kind of strange how it only happens with 1 and not both.
  8. M

So I'm using the Device page feature Ron had uploaded. I've changed the devices to what I currently use. 2 H9s and a Ventris. H9 Core is on midi 1, H9 Max is on midi 2 and the Ventris is on midi 3. In the image, when I try to bank with the H9 Core, it's also banking on the Ventris. I dont...
  9. M

Preset Tempos and H9

Thanks Ron. I “think” I’ve got it sounding right now.
  10. M

Preset Tempos and H9

I've got the PBC utilizing midi clock now. Seems to work with the H9. HOWEVER, should I tap in a new BPM, that BPM now overwrites any preset BPM when I change patches. How would I go about fixing that?
  11. M

Preset Tempos and H9

Yes. Got that to change via midi.
  12. M

Preset Tempos and H9

Not really sure how it all works. My 1 delay (DMMTT) is getting its tempo set by the BPM of the preset. That one works. I assumed the same would work with the H9, but that doesn’t appear to be the case.
  13. M

Preset Tempos and H9

Ron, Just tried that on the H9. Nothing changed. Do I HAVE to have the PBC running midi clock as well?
  14. M

H9 Looper

seems I can only access the 12 second looper function. Does anyone know how to get the extended version one to work?
  15. M

H9 Looper

Figured out the looper. Found a much older post that was still relevant.
  16. M

H9 Looper

I'd also be curious if anyone has successfully setup a working H9 Looper page. This is pretty confusing.
  17. M

Preset Tempos and H9

So I have a few presets with different tempos and 2 different delays. The tempo will change on 1 delay, but never change on the H9. The only time I can change the H9s tempo is when I have a tap tempo switch setup. What am I missing here?
  18. M

DMMTT In Stereo Loops

It should be correct yes. L7 has has stereo in/out to TRS. L8 has the mono cables to TRS. L9 has stereo in/out to TRS. L10 has stereo in/out to TRS. I get sound from both left and right, just no delay and sound is only active in L8 when the LED is purple.
  19. M

DMMTT In Stereo Loops

7-10 loops go as follows L7 H9 L8 DMMTT L9 H9 L10 Ventris I get sounds/effects out of everything EXCEPT the DMMTT. I don’t even get sound from the DMMTT unless I have it set with the purple LED, however I get ZEREO delay from it. Any ideas? Every loop is using the correct cables. Does the...
  20. M

Mono Pedal Stereo Loops

Dang. I was afraid I’d need more special cables.
Back