Search results

1. M

Sending Analog Taps

I emailed Ron about this, and I apologize for repeating so many posts about this. Following the info in this video I can only get the tempo to work when I add a tempo in the preset itself. I CANT get it to work when I use song for the tempo. Any ideas?
  2. M

MIDI CLOCK + BPM Question

Okay. I have 2 H9s both changing BPMs on various songs etc. Some of the effects on the H9s will change their "BPM type" when the song BPM gets plugged in. Example would be a chorus effect totally changes now because of the clock sending a tempo to the H9. A reverb, pitch, flanger etc. I don't...
  3. M

Banking Controls H9 AND Ventris

So I'm using the Device page feature Ron had uploaded. I've changed the devices to what I currently use. 2 H9s and a Ventris. H9 Core is on midi 1, H9 Max is on midi 2 and the Ventris is on midi 3. In the image, when I try to bank with the H9 Core, it's also banking on the Ventris. I dont...
  4. M

H9 Looper

I'd also be curious if anyone has successfully setup a working H9 Looper page. This is pretty confusing.
  5. M

Preset Tempos and H9

So I have a few presets with different tempos and 2 different delays. The tempo will change on 1 delay, but never change on the H9. The only time I can change the H9s tempo is when I have a tap tempo switch setup. What am I missing here?
  6. M

DMMTT In Stereo Loops

7-10 loops go as follows L7 H9 L8 DMMTT L9 H9 L10 Ventris I get sounds/effects out of everything EXCEPT the DMMTT. I don’t even get sound from the DMMTT unless I have it set with the purple LED, however I get ZEREO delay from it. Any ideas? Every loop is using the correct cables. Does the...
  7. M

Mono Pedal Stereo Loops

If I have loops 8, 9 and 10 running stereo pedals with TRS cables, can I effectively run loop 7 with regular TS cables, or do I need something special? I've tried reading the stereo setupalks about specific cables, but i got a little lost.
  8. M

Banking With Strymon

Can someone help me figure out how to stop an infinite delay. This lets me bank down on the Timeline, then essentially hold briefly to enable that preset. The issue Im having is once I bank, then hold the delay constantly repeats over and over. What's missing?
  9. M

Midi Forward While Using Nixie

So I have the PBC going out to the Bigsky, Timeline, Mobius and back in to the PBC. Midi Foward is checked. When I open up Nixie, all I see is the Mobius and the Timeline. I can't, for some reason see or detect the BigSky. I know everything is connected right because its a clear path and I can...
  10. M

Pages

if you created a page with specific pedal presets, how does that get called up on the PBC? I haven’t figured out how to scroll through different pages.
  11. M

BigSky Hold/Freeze Help

I am followingthis thread: http://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/hold-function-on-the-strymon-big-sky-pbc-button.2622/ on how to setup a hold/freeze button on the PBC to trigger on the BigSky. The issue I am having is, it will not work at all. Any thoughts on how to get this to work...
Back