Search results

1. Seth Miracle

PBC10 Loop 4 drops volume when compressor is engaged

So I have a compressor in loop 1 and an overdrive pedal in loops 3-6. With the compressor off or loop 1 off all pedals function normally. With the compressor on and loop 1 on all pedals but loop 4 function normally. When my compressor is on loop 4 drops volume significantly. I have switched out...
  2. Seth Miracle

my midi clock bricked

so I have been using my mastermind pbc10 for a couple years running a Selah Quartz as my clock. well yesterday the quartz turned into a brick (sorry for the pun). so now I have to figure out how to work around it. I need the tuner button to send tap tempo to both my Strymon Timeline and a...
  3. Seth Miracle

Well I’m an idiot...

so this time last year I built my current pedal board. To be honest this was the first time I had used the PCB, midi, a selah Quartz clock, hand made patch cables (not to mention the custom cables required to used stereo pedals). I have been using my rig in stereo with two amps for a year and...
  4. Seth Miracle

Wet dry stereo rig

is there a way to have a wet dry stereo rig fed from the A and B outputs? Such as output A is loops 1-6 to amp A and output B loops 7-10 to amp B?
  5. Seth Miracle

Quartz Timeline tempo issue

so a couple weeks ago I got my new board built and after months of research on this forum and purchasing the correct materials I was able to do it all myself. I hit a few bumps in the road but hit the forums again and boom everything works...until now! I have discovered while trying to program...
Back