Search results

1. P

Preset name

Hi I have set-up different page for different effects. Each page have a preset name assign to switches 1 to 5. It seems that the time the preset name is shown is shorter, than it used to be, so much that i can't read the name on the display For exemple: I have a page for my Strymon Volante...
  2. P

Copying preset in editor 4.5

Hi In the editor when i copy a preset under the preset list and paste it it does not copy. Did not have this problem before 4.5 Am i missing something? Regards.
  3. P

PBC 10 and Helix stomp

Hi. I have made a page on the PBC to open and close blocks in the Helix. The Helix is in loop 4 of the PBC. I have assigned Footswitch 1,2 and 3 on the PBC Helix page to open block 1,2 and 3 on the Helix and loop 4 on the PBC. The problem i have is that if i have Footswitch 1 and 2 on to put...
  4. P

Using exp on PBC

Hi, I need an extra ext switch, a 3rd one, can i use the Exp pedal on the PBC? regards, pierre
  5. P

Volante and button page

I have created a button page for my Volante. I have buttons 1 to 5 assigned to presets on the Volante (first action Volante/PC off: NONE on 1 trough 5 i have also added a Bypass CC action so that when i press a button it load the preset but also opens the ON button on the Volante. (Volante...
  6. P

H9 PC from 1 to 12

Hi, I have a few units where i use only have a dozen presets at the most. (H9, Volante, HX stomp) Can i have a button that will scroll and cycle let say my H9's presets from 1 to 12 and back? When i use the PC+ it scroll but goes on after preset 12 so i need another button (PC-) to scroll back...
  7. P

Editor: Transferring data from one page...

I want to use the PBC for different functions (studio recordings where quick access is needed, live shows where presets and songs are crucial etc) so i want to save different editor page to be able to load a set-up in the PC before going to gigs. Is it possible to have, let say 2 editors opened...
  8. P

Acessing Snapshots 1-2-3 on HX Stomp

On page of the HX Stomp manual, under additional controls, you can read: "Midi cc #:69 Value: 0-2, 8 and 9 Snapshot select (0=Snapshot 1, 1=Snapshot 2, 2=Snapshot 3, 8=Next snapshot, 9=Previous snapshot) " How can i set a button to scroll from Snapshot 1,2 and 3 and be able to save to the PBC...
  9. P

External switches programming question.

The external switches are now configured to move up and down banks by default and that is fine. But i would like, once i move to page 1, the 2 ext FS to move page up and down. Can they have different functions on a buttons page than on the Preset pages? If so, how do you program them?
  10. P

Volante favorite switch weirdness

Hi, I have the Strymon Volante as a device in the PBC. I have created a page to access some of the switches on the Volante. I have assign a button to access the the Bypass switch on the Volante using the "Assign CC" already configured in the PBC and it does exactly what it is supposed to do...
  11. P

HX stomp FS on off cc #

Hi, I noticed a small bug using the PBC with Hx stomp. I set-up the HX stomp as a device and created a page where i can access the HX Fs 1 to Fs 5 with corresponding buttons on the PBC. The problem lies in the fact that under the "access CC" in the PBC the FS buttons have the same cc numbers...
Back