FEATURE REQUEST LIST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copy/Paste for Local Page.
In Presets on the Editor i believe you used to be able to copy a page to the Local Buttons Page.
Now i have to build each Local Button Page button by button.

Preset 2nd Press IA option.
On the 3rd press (subsequent press) have it reload the original preset.
This way if my 2nd Press IA is triggering a midi device for a favorite sound (PC) on the 3rd press it will go back to the original preset.

Hello everyone,

I found that it would be very handy to have control over the on/off 5-6 Out in the PBC for those of us who're using a dry/stereo wet set up. Would it be this possible to have this in a future firmware update?

Another option would be to get a little box made that has an isolated split with a switchable mute. The mute could be controlled remotely via one of the PBC's switching jacks.

Hello everyone
Thanks RJM for your great work, and for your attention to your clients.

I suggest two ideas:
index.php

1. Possibility to give a 2nd name for each "Presets in this Song" with a specific name for this song.
These names will appear in performance mode, so we will see "Intro xxx" / "verse xxx" / "chorus xxx".
In loop mode we will see original preset name.
I think it's easier to program generic preset like "Compressor + Delay dotted + Reverb" in the place of program one preset for each part of each song... Because I use a lot of similar presets in few songs.

2. I have bought a Selah Effects Quartz.
This video of Goodwoodaudio is very helpful:
But I have to program a midi PC for the Quartz in each preset of every song to set the correct BPM.
It will be amazing if we could send midi PC (like BPM; Midi clock) also when the PBC is charging a song, and not only with a preset.

Regards
Flow

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2017-02-14 à 10.56.56.png
    Capture d’écran 2017-02-14 à 10.56.56.png
    134.8 KB · Views: 64
@Flow if every preset within each song shares the same PC message for the Quartz, then when you change song, no matter which part of the song you start with, the Quartz will change to the correct BPM - assuming you have the correct BPM programmed into the Quartz for that song.

Any chance of being able to select multiple presets at once in the Editor presets tab (and songs and setlists in their respective tabs) so that it's possible to drag multiple songs up and down the list at once? Once again, thanks for hearing all of our ideas. Peace.

Any chance of being able to select multiple presets at once in the Editor presets tab (and songs and setlists in their respective tabs) so that it's possible to drag multiple songs up and down the list at once? Once again, thanks for hearing all of our ideas. Peace.

+1 for that. It would be a really useful feature that would save a ton of time.

I'm locking this thread now. Please use the Wish List section for requests. It'll be easier for me to keep track of them. I'll still refer to this list for the next release or two and accomplish what I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back