MASTERMIND GT 4.2 beta 2 Firmware / Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
No issues with scenes here.

AFAIK the "default scene" parameter on the III only kicks in when selecting presets from the front panel, not when processing incoming PCs.

FWIW, I have Default Scene set to "Scene 1", Scene Revert to "ON", and Ignore Redundant PC to "ON" on the III.

On the GT I have Direct Send set to "OFF", and Send Redundant PC to "ON".

May I ask why you have "Ignore redundant PC" ON on the Axe on and "Send redundant PC" to ON on the the GT? Seems contradictory.

May I ask why you have "Ignore redundant PC" ON on the Axe on and "Send redundant PC" to ON on the the GT? Seems contradictory.

IIRC this combination would let me press a preset switch a 2nd time, and make the Axe-Fx reset the blocks in the current preset back to their saved state, without reloading the entire preset (no gap). TBH I haven't checked if this still applies to the III.

IIRC this combination would let me press a preset switch a 2nd time, and make the Axe-Fx reset the blocks in the current preset back to their saved state, without reloading the entire preset (no gap). TBH I haven't checked if this still applies to the III.
Clever idea, will check if it works on the III.

No issues with scenes here.

AFAIK the "default scene" parameter on the III only kicks in when selecting presets from the front panel, not when processing incoming PCs.

FWIW, I have Default Scene set to "Scene 1", Scene Revert to "ON", and Ignore Redundant PC to "ON" on the III.

On the GT I have Direct Send set to "OFF", and Send Redundant PC to "ON".

These settings are working well for me EXCEPT: regardless of the 'Saved Scene" in the AxeFXIII, upon a Preset Change the GT22 always lights up Scene 1 even though the AxeFXIII is on the correct Scene which might happen to be Scene3. The GT22 isn't representing the state of the saved Scene in the AxeFXIII even though all the IAs are changing. The Scenes change and light up normally if I change the Scene button away from Scene1. Maybe there's some other setting I've overlooked.

Last edited:
I have the right scene in the Axe but often no scene lit on the GT when recalling a preset.

These settings are working well for me EXCEPT: regardless of the 'Saved Scene" in the AxeFXIII, upon a Preset Change the GT22 always lights up Scene 1 even though the AxeFXIII is on the correct Scene which might happen to be Scene3. The GT22 isn't representing the state of the saved Scene in the AxeFXIII even though all the IAs are changing. The Scenes change and light up normally if I change the Scene button away from Scene1. Maybe there's some other setting I've overlooked.

I have the right scene in the Axe but often no scene lit on the GT when recalling a preset.

Which options are enabled in the Scene button properties?

4.2.0 now available for download. This should fix the pending issues. Be certain to update your settings in the Devices tab as recommended in the 4.2.0 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back