MASTERMIND PBC FIRMWARE 2.0 Beta 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, Sherri will remember what you look like after the beta testing is over! ;)

Thanks for the fixes!

Ron,
No new issues for me so far. Thanks again for your work on this update... the tap tempo changes alone are worth it!

Good to hear. There are definitely some other bugs that you weren't "lucky" enough to find, and I'll have another release shortly.

2.0 beta 4, available above, fixes a bug that prevented IAs from sending their CCs in certain cases.

Hey Ron, two things that I'm encountering:

1) I have an external switch with two normally open buttons wired for bank up and bank down, the hold on the bank down will send it to the tuner. Worked perfectly in v1. Now, the switches work perfectly until I hold for the tuner. It sends me to the tuner, I can jump back out to a preset, but then it won't bank up or down any more.

2) Every time I transfer anything from my computer to the PBC, my global settings turn everything on the "switches" page off. The preset settings for the global preset on the editor show the buffers, outputs, and dry signal on, but they're all off on the PBC. I've tried turning them back on via the PBC and then transferring settings back to the computer, but it continues to occur anytime there's a transfer. This issue was present in v1 as well for me.

To echo everyone else, LOVE the new tap tempo! Thanks!

After activating the Tuner ( I have it on hold on the "mute" button) I can´t return to the preset I was on... any other preset
works fine, but not the one I was on..

Which send cable are you referring to? And, can you send me a copy of your settings?
Hi Ron,

It was the send cable to the effects loop. My cables are running correctly, Ive been running the 4cm since I got the PBC so I know I'm good there. I guess I got frustrated trying to fix it and now my settings are all gone. Starting from scratch again (V1.05) and everything went back to normal. All I did was just update the editor and firmware to 2.0B4 and my sound went to sounding muffled and weak. I disconnected the send cable and the sound came back. But like I said, the frustration led me to not being able to find my old back up files since they got updated to the newer version. I think????

Ok, when you upgrade again, let us know what happens. And, if you see the same problem, I'll need to see the settings file.

Hey Ron, I'm using the beta v5. I've set up a page that has Device PC +/- for both my Strymon BigSky and Timeline, but when I've made a change and use the IA Store button, it doesn't save the updated PC's to the preset. I'm also still encountering the same two issues that I posted previously when I was on beta v3. Thanks!

Also having an issue setting up an IA Action for the Dry signal. Under IA Actions/Action Type:Audio/Subtype:Signal/Number it won't let me select anything other than the 1: Input Mute.

No problems with the new firmware! Works great! Gigged it Fri and Sat night. So far I have 65-70 giggs on my PBC. Its the talk of of the circuit here in Sacramento CA. Love the new features Ron! Thank you for your skill and dedication to your product and clients. Say hey to Sheri! You guys ROCK! Happy Thanksgiving!

Also having an issue setting up an IA Action for the Dry signal. Under IA Actions/Action Type:Audio/Subtype:Signal/Number it won't let me select anything other than the 1: Input Mute.

Ok, that is fixed in the final 2.0 release

Thanks everyone for all of the testing help - I'm pronouncing 2.0 ready to go. It's posted in another thread at the top of the forum.

FYI, a couple of last minute fixes were:

- Fix editing of Audio / Signal actions in the editor
- Any changes using the Device PC+/- buttons will be saved when you do an IA Store (by default, hold the Loops button). This is nice because you can now change and save your device PCs without using the editor or the setup menu.
- Fixed Line 6 Helix support. I'm hoping for even better support in the future, but that depends on what Line 6 does on their end. I've been in touch with them, suggesting some improvements to their MIDI capabilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back