Parallel/Series questions

What happens when you unplug the pedals from loops 7 and 8? And, what happens if you move the pedal from loop 9 to loop 7 or 8?
If i disconnect the pedal the signal is ok. I’ m sorry that i can’t try with the other pedals but the wiring doesn’t allow me

Ok, if you unplug the pedal from loop 7 and instead connect a cable from Send 7 to Return 7, what results do you get when the loop is series and when it's parallel?

Ok, if you unplug the pedal from loop 7 and instead connect a cable from Send 7 to Return 7, what results do you get when the loop is series and when it's parallel?
Connecting a cable, when the loop is series or parallel with the DRY button ON the signal is ok. If i do the same but the DRY button is OFF there is no signal

Connecting a cable, when the loop is series or parallel with the DRY button ON the signal is ok. If i do the same but the DRY button is OFF there is no signal

What about when the loop is in series? Does the dry setting do anything? (It would be very surprising if it did)

Make sure that only loop 7 is on when testing, by the way.

What about when the loop is in series? Does the dry setting do anything? (It would be very surprising if it did)

Make sure that only loop 7 is on when testing, by the way.
I can turn on and off the dry setting and the signal is ever ok. If i turn the loop in parallel the signal mutes

I bought the Pbc more than a year ago in Italy, from a store called "CIARAVOLA STRUMENTI MUSICALI".
These are my settings, maybe there is something wrong and i can’t notice

Attachments

• SETTINGS2.rjs
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
It's probably an issue in the PBC. Was this PBC used? I don't know that store, they're not one of our dealers.

We do have a place in Germany that can do repairs. Sending it there is probably the best course of action.

It's probably an issue in the PBC. Was this PBC used? I don't know that store, they're not one of our dealers.

We do have a place in Germany that can do repairs. Sending it there is probably the best course of action.
The pbc was new. Are the settings ok?

The settings seem to be ok, and no setting combination I can think of would cause the symptoms you're seeing. What's the serial number on this PBC?

The settings seem to be ok, and no setting combination I can think of would cause the symptoms you're seeing. What's the serial number on this PBC?
Can you tell me the name of the german dealer where i can do repair my pbc?

Attachments

• D338B3C5-B2C6-4358-BBDD-A41DF04861C1.jpeg
    D338B3C5-B2C6-4358-BBDD-A41DF04861C1.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
I sent a mail and Frank told me this: Sometimes if you can NOT set the kill-dry function on an effect - it will not work.
So now I have to think that the problem are my effects that don't have a kill dry function.
If i haven't said before i have, in order form loop 8 to 10 and all wired in stereo, a Hardwire stereo chorus, two line6 M5 (loop 8 and 9) and a EHX Cathedral.

Back