PBC 4.0 beta firmware release

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.0 possible bug. I use a boost in loop 6 that is set to toggle globally and works as is should. When programming using the Editor, I can select loop 6 to be part of a preset, but I cannot un-select this loop after it has been selected. All other loops are able to be programmed as expected.
Can you share your settings for the Boost? I'm keen on doing the same thing. Thanks!

Can you share your settings for the Boost? I'm keen on doing the same thing. Thanks!
I just re-programmed a preset on the PBC istself deleting the loop 6 boost. Worked. Then when I tried toggling the same preset boost loop 6 function in the Editor it worked as it should. I will keep experimenting and report any anomalies.

Re: Boost in a loop working globally. I use loop 6 (last one before the front of the amp) as a global boost. I press the L6 button and no matter what preset I am on it engages loop 6 without changing anything else. Press again and i am back to the original preset. IN the Editor - go to the Buttons page, Double Click on the loop you want to use, and up pops the Button Settings Page. Check the global check box top left.
Make sure the normal loop IA Action is Audio / Loop # 6 (in my case) is set to off:OFF, on:ON

Ron, could you provide some instruction on how you were able to make the USB Midi Interfacing function work? Sounds like a few of us here have attempted to connect to Nixie with little success. Happy New Year to you and your family! Thank you for providing us such great service on your products!

Ron, could you provide some instruction on how you were able to make the USB Midi Interfacing function work? Sounds like a few of us here have attempted to connect to Nixie with little success. Happy New Year to you and your family! Thank you for providing us such great service on your products!

See post #36 in this thread

The final 4.0 is now available, I think I squashed the reported bugs. This thread is closed, please use the main 4.0 thread from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back