Issues with GT controlling Mini effect Gizmo

billyofcourse

I decided to use a mini effects gizmo to add some overdrive pedals to the front of my kemper rig. I set up my footswitches to where the bottom row is amps from performances, and the second row is the effects pedal in the effects gizmo.

I'm trying to essentially make it work like a pedalboard, and I have it set up to where each amp is a preset on the bottom row and the board starts out with nothing on when it powers up each preset. What I find happens is that when I have overdrive pedals from the effects gizmo turned on while I'm using one amp, when I switch to the next amp, my mastermind is displaying whatever that overdrive was as off, but it is still on.

Any way you can think of to make the mastermind turn all the loops of the Mini effect gizmo off when I switch presets(or at least visually show which ones are still on?)

Make sure that the Send CCs on Preset Change is turned on in the GT's Device settings for the Gizmo. Also make sure that the buttons that select pedals all have Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change turned on.

Make sure that the Send CCs on Preset Change is turned on in the GT's Device settings for the Gizmo. Also make sure that the buttons that select pedals all have Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change turned on.
that fixed it, thanks for the quick response!

Back