Recent content by analogjoe79

1. analogjoe79

Issue with the Reload fonction and my Mobius

Alright I've found the issue based on the button clue you gave me! I have a page dedicated to the Mobius, with each button has a Hold fonction. The "off" on the PC message was set to 1...set it to None and voilà! Thank you!
  2. analogjoe79

Issue with the Reload fonction and my Mobius

Hello! On my PBC 6x, I have set the switches second press at Reload, and all my midi controlled pedals work fine, except for my Mobius. When I press a switch to reload the preset, the Mobius don't reload the right patch...it is always loading the #1 patch. I compared the "devices" settings, and...
  3. analogjoe79

Botton light always on, but not the loop

To guide you, all the presets starting with Disto or Crunch have the KING OF TONE light on, but not the audio loop.
  4. analogjoe79

I tried creating a new botton from scratch, same result :( Here is my file...thank you!!!
  5. analogjoe79

I checked and it is set correctly. Off = Black, ON = Blue
  6. analogjoe79

No, it's on the PBC 6x
  7. analogjoe79

Hello! I have this weird issue where even if a loop is not activated in a preset, the botton's light is on. I can also see it ON in the bottons page in the software, but in the Audio tab, it's OFF... I don't understand what is going on...I guess it might be a bug? Thank you!
  8. analogjoe79

Overture PC bug with PBC 6X

Got it fixed! It was indeed a button I created lately that caused this. Thanks for the help!
  9. analogjoe79

Should I turn off this option on every buttons then, because they have been ON before, without causing this issue. The Overture seems to not reading the PC changes correctly. I did a factory reset, and the 5 first preset on my PBC are each sending a PC change from 1 to 5. The result now is that...
  10. analogjoe79

Hello! My Overture was working just fine the other day, and now it has this bug, where it don't respond correctly to program changes. I did a factory reset, and used empty presets on my PBC with sequential settings, but as I scroll through them, it seems to be stuck on the 2nd preset, and you...
  11. analogjoe79

IA button overriding preset settings

Sorry I forgot to reply, but it worked. Thank you!
  12. analogjoe79

IA button overriding preset settings

Hello! I'm having a hard time figuring out how to solve this "overriding" issue I have with my Fuzz preset, and an IA button I've created. See attachment. My Fuzz Preset is using: Loop 3: Fuzz pedal Loop 6: Klon KTR EQ2: Preset #3 via PC My Solo IA button is calling: Loop 6: Klon KTR EQ2...
  13. analogjoe79

New board with PBC 6X and Overture

So my new pedalboard is done, and what a joy! Couldn't be happier with the result and the high quality of Bruno's work from Tone Design here in Quebec, Canada. Everything is tight and sturdy, and the sound quality is phenomenal...absolutely no tone loss. I've built some small simple pedalboard...
  14. analogjoe79

iPad editor...again :)

There is mention of an iPad editor coming soon for the Overture, so does it means there could be one for the Mastermind coming soon too? :D
  15. analogjoe79

Preset reset in editor

Hello! I guess it could be simple to do, but having a "Reset" option when Right-clicking on a preset in the list could be really useful. My workaround for the moment is to copy an unused preset to overwrite my old one, but the Reset option could make this action much faster. Thanks! Jonathan
Back