Issue with the Reload fonction and my Mobius

analogjoe79

Hello!

On my PBC 6x, I have set the switches second press at Reload, and all my midi controlled pedals work fine, except for my Mobius.
When I press a switch to reload the preset, the Mobius don't reload the right patch...it is always loading the #1 patch.
I compared the "devices" settings, and they are all pretty much the same. Is there something specific that I need to do for the Mobius?

Thank you!

Hello!

On my PBC 6x, I have set the switches second press at Reload, and all my midi controlled pedals work fine, except for my Mobius.
When I press a switch to reload the preset, the Mobius don't reload the right patch...it is always loading the #1 patch.
I compared the "devices" settings, and they are all pretty much the same. Is there something specific that I need to do for the Mobius?

Thank you!
It's hard to say without more information, but it sounds like you either have two devices on the same MIDI channel, or you have a button programmed to send PC#1 to the Mobius. Make sure that you have Send on Preset Change turned off on any button that's programmed to send PC#1 to the Mobius.

Alright I've found the issue based on the button clue you gave me!
I have a page dedicated to the Mobius, with each button has a Hold fonction. The "off" on the PC message was set to 1...set it to None and voilà!

Thank you!

Back