Recent content by Ant music

1. A

OK guys, I just got my GT/16 (for Axe Fx 2)

Never mind I figured it out.
  2. A

Where can I find a list of IAs that I can edit?

Hi I'm new to RJM. I've used a couple of different midi controllers to run My Axe Fx over years. But now I am trying to get my head around this. Ok, so where the hell is the list of IAs? I was wanting to find a list of IAs so that I could edit them and create a few new ones of my own and then...
  3. A

Thanks for that. I read it and I pretty much get most of what it's saying but what I can't figure out is that when I select the button mode to be a hold function, I can't figure out how to select an existing IA to be the hold function. It only allows me to select a generic IA for this When I do...
  4. A

Ok I figured out how to edit your IAs by double clicking them. What I don't understand so far is how to have two functions on the one switch? One IA just being on and off, and holding the switch to toggle a secondary IA function.
  5. A

Also I am wondering if I can edit the font sizes on the main display? Most of my song titles look all cut off and jumbled around because of the very large font type. Ideally if I could cut off the Preset number I'd have 3 more characters on the display. No need to see the preset number I think.
  6. A

Hi I just got my GT/16 today so it was a rather expensive day today. I have just come from having struggled for about 2 and a half years with the disastrous Liquid Foot 12+. I'm so glad to be getting rid of that thing. Anyway moving on. I'm trying to set up my GT/16 to do my bidding using the...
Back