Recent content by Boomusic

1. B

Ventris setup

Thanks so much!
  2. B

Ventris setup

Oh ok. So What about the on and off values? Like for Strymon it’s 102-0 for bypass and 102-127 for on
  3. B

Ventris setup

I just recently removed my Big Sky and replaced it with the Source audio Ventris. I’m very much a newbie at all things midi. what are the basic settings for the Ventris? Such as the Pc offset, max pc, bank type. And the cc number and on value for turning on or bypassing . TIA
  4. B

Very very newb

Yes he did use the editor software. That makes sense. Thanks for being patient with me.
  5. B

Very very newb

So to be honest my guitar tech has set most of this up. But I decided to bring it home and make some changes. If I select a song and go to one of the presets and then enter edit preset mode if I make a change to the H9 it saves to all my presets fornn that song and if I try to turn off a preset...
  6. B

Very very newb

I currently don’t have a pc in the house. Can that be seen on the unit?
  7. B

Very very newb

Yes that is set up correctly. Also I noticed when I make a change on my H9 for preset one it will also make the same change for preset two as well.
  8. B

Very very newb

I recently got the PBC/6x Trying to learn as much as I can about editing without a PC as I don’t always travel with a PC. When I go to edit a preset and make a preset change to my timeline or big sky they will either not change at all or change but without actually engaging the patch. I...
Back