Recent content by carcass1134

1. C

PBC & Dual amps/Dual stereo fx loops

Thanx! You guys continue to offer outstanding support along with your excellent product. Much appreciated.
  2. C

This is great news! I will give that a try this weekend (don’t have gear in front of me at the moment). I assume this is Ron, if so do you mind if I email you directly if I have any more questions on this instead of adding to this thread?
  3. C

Yes, they both do. I am currently not using them on either amp for any current scenarios
  4. C

Hello all... I see this is an older thread but the closest in my search results to what I'm trying to accomplish... Any help would be highly appreciated. I would like to be able to run and switch between two heads (independently) with the PBC 10, one for dirty, one for clean. Currently I use...
  5. C

Mainstage And Mastermind GT?

It does not crash or anything, whatever song within the set I am playing just stops as if I had stopped it. Sometimes sort of "skipping" for a second or two as if it is struggling to continue, and other times just flat out stopping as if I stopped it myself. Never the same spot, never the same...
  6. C

*compatible
  7. C

Is anyone else on here using their GT as a MIDI controller for Mainstage? I'm having issues with it being a reliable MIDI controller in MS. Sure, it "works", but every once in a while MS will just stop in the middle of a song. I'm a professional musician, and this cannot happen EVER, even if...
  8. C

Issue with midi communication between GT10 and Amp Gizmo

Hey guys, so hopefully someone can help me here. I'm currently running the GT 10, effects gizmo and amp gizmo to control multiple effects pedals and switch channels on my 5150 and Soldano head. I've been running the up for several months now with no issues really. For some reason, I no longer...
Back