Recent content by Charlie

1. Charlie

LED's on some buttons are not working properly

I am not sure if I understand the system test exactly but, there are 3 buttons that won't display white, yellow or red. Those same buttons will display all the other colors.
  2. Charlie

LED's on some buttons are not working properly

I have 3 buttons that are not showing certain colors. I did a system check to confirm. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks
  3. Charlie

PBC 10 successor?

The PCB 20! If all 10 loops had the option to have split mono loops like the 6x and of course movable loops. It would be intresting to see how Ron would deal with the parallel section. Maybe the insert loop before the parallel section could be movable/programable? It would be nice to have...
  4. Charlie

PBC Midi connection to Echosystem without a Midibox

Is it possible to use a custom cable to directly connect the PBC or H9 5 pin Midi out/through to the Empress Echosystem 1/4"Trs Midi in without the use of a Midibox? Has anyone had success with this and what cable configuration did you use? Thanks
  5. Charlie

Introducing the Overture!

That works, Thanks again!
  6. Charlie

I am setting up a Button Page on my PCB/10 to control my Overture. I added a Device+ and a Device- button. For some reason on the PBC the Device numbers on the Display work correctly up to 9 after that it does not show 10 or up. The Overture is changing presets and the PBC is calling up the...
  7. Charlie

Thank You!!
  8. Charlie

I tried searching but I can not find the info about using the PBC MIDI IN as a MIDI OUT and the type of cable needed. Could you please clarify? Thanks
  9. Charlie

I am using the PBC as the USB connection.
  10. Charlie

Is it possible to use the USB port from my PBC to my Overture USB C port to power it safely for live situations? I ran out of power outlets on my pedalboard. Also would it be possible to use the Midi IN port on my PBC to send midi and/or power to the Overture that way? And if so do you sell a...
  11. Charlie

IPad version?! Wow, that’s a nice surprise, thanks.
  12. Charlie

How is the editor coming along?
  13. Charlie

It would be great for a minimal switching system. I could link it to a midi delay on a very small and powerful programmable two pedal board.
  14. Charlie

Can the overture be used to send midi program changes to other devices?
Back