Recent content by cheath

1. C

EVH Channel Switching

Ok, I got it to work. It REALLY HELPS if you plug your cable into the right jack on your pedalboard (I drilled out jacks on the side and crossed the two output leads). I did have to set switch to "Inv" but it works like a charm.
  2. C

EVH Channel Switching

It's plugged into "FN SW" - thanks, I'm not too terribly concerned about it; it's not my main amp. I just threw it out there in case anyone here has any experience with the two together.
  3. C

EVH Channel Switching

It definitely clicks.
  4. C

EVH Channel Switching

Hi all, I've built a new pedalboard with a PBC/6x, trying to work out the channel-switching on an EVH LBXII (the little 2nd gen lunchbox amp). It has a single-button footswitch, so I'm running a TS cable out of the FN SW jack. I've tried all of the possible combinations of settings I can think...
  5. C

RG-16/GCP/Roadster Question

Nevermind - I figured it out. This setup is awesome! You guys are the greatest - after 25 years of trying to synchronize pedal jumping, I can now use one button for any combination of 13 pedals and eight amp settings!
  6. C

Everything is great - I have a question, though.... I'm running Ground Control Pro -> Rack Gizmo -> Mini Effect Gizmo. 10 Presets per bank When I try to set the Mini Effect Gizmo loops for preset 00, the loops activate I activate 01 on the GCP - any ideas? All of the other loops work fine, just...
  7. C

Ron, Thanks again for all of your help - you guys are the best! Your attention to detail and dedication to your customers can't be beat! Charlie
  8. C

I went to redo and when I powered up with FS 4, FS 3 light came on with it, no blinking...Is there a way to do a reset?
  9. C

That didn't do it - I can change the amp channels manually on the RG-16, but it won't let me write them per GCP preset. White end of the cable runs into the end of the amp, yellow end to the RG-16 AMP 1. Hosa 7-pin MIDI cable from the GCP to the RG-16. All loops work correctly, it's just...
  10. C

^THIS is why I went with RJM...many thanks!
  11. C

Hi, I just bought an RG-16 to use with a Mesa Roadster. I have all of the loops set up and have set up the Ground Control Pro with it. The problem is that when I connected the amp cable (RRN-10), the instructions said to hold down function switch 4 during power up. The Ground Control Setup...
Back