Recent content by Chris@KatsuKuriMedia

1. C

MMGT Lock Up when sending fast MIDI Clock changes

i have the MMGT as Clock Slave. using Bandhelper/SetlistMaker as the Master to send Clock via USB from my iPhone (camera adaptor to usb, regular usb cable to MMGT). i have SHOW TEMPO on (for the main display only), and when i change songs/tempos on BandHelper (BH), the MMGT shows the new tempo...
  2. C

Setting an IA to Hold - can the original function be Momentary?

makes total sense, just needed to confirm. hmm, would the "CC Momentary" action type help me out here?
  3. C

Setting an IA to Hold - can the original function be Momentary?

I'm setting an IA to be a Hold type. My original function of the button (with or without the Hold option) is a momentary IA (using it for Loop 1 switch function on Infinity Looper). IA works great as a normal button. And when I turn on the HOLD function and assign actions, the HOLD function...
  4. C

Beat Buddy - How to program Start and Stop messages

Just got a Beat Buddy pedal. I'm a drummer mostly, so it's actually pretty darn cool what this little drum machine pedal is actually doing... Anyway, they recently updated their MIDI spec to have everything controllable. Most of it is CC number or Bank (MSB, etc). But the Start and Stop...
  5. C

GT doesn't always reflect the fx in an Axe-Fx preset correctly

is this a 3.0 bug? i haven't had that happen to me and i'm still on the last 2.x version.
  6. C

USING THE GT WITH AN AXE-FX I or II

hi kent :) i haven't been using the MMGT for a few weeks, so i might be wrong with this. but if you create a switch with type IA, in the Actions setup (lower portion in the Editor), create a new Action with the Type of "System." typically you'd put a CC Toggle type there for controlling the...
  7. C

Pigtronix Infinity Looper - FW 2.0 (build 202) CC# Changes

Re: Pigtronix Infinity Looper - FW 2.0 (build 202) CC# Chang cool! anyone with an IL should (after backing up presets and stuff) update! a TON of updates have happened over the past few months, and it amazes me when this sort of thing happens. http://www.pigtronix.com/blogs/infinity/ i...
  8. C

MASTERMIND GT 3.0 BETA 2 RELEASE

Re: MASTERMIND GT 3.0 BETA 1 RELEASE awesome! always exciting to see new things for the MMGT. but please try to have a REAL vacation :) leave that phone at home (yeah right) :)
  9. C

Pigtronix Infinity Looper - FW 2.0 (build 202) CC# Changes

I just updated my Infinity Looper to FW 2.0 final (build 202) and noticed that my Erase and Erase+Rec switches didn't work anymore. Contacted Ben at Pigtronix, and he informed me that those CC#s have changed "to prevent conflicts with MIDI NRPNs." It used to be CC49 = Erase CC50 = Erase+Rec...
  10. C

MMGT FIRMWARE VERSION 2.3.1 beta 1

date should maybe say 3/24 instead of 2 (february) 24? feel free to delete this post :)
  11. C

MMGT FIRMWARE VERSION 2.3.1 beta 1

works :) axe-fx ii mark i
  12. C

MMGT FIRMWARE VERSION 2.3

yes, definitely. i'll test other device positions tomorrow.
  13. C

MMGT FIRMWARE VERSION 2.3

i'm gonna post this and then fix it as usual... but is anyone else not getting the Scene selected when loading a preset on the Axe? my Scene buttons remain "unselected." i think i checked everything, but i'm going through it all again till i find it. for some reason my Max Button Page and Set...
  14. C

USING THE GT WITH AN AXE-FX I or II

Rotary 2 X/Y should be 126. ;)
Back