Recent content by ctc

1. C

MAG not passing midi when amp cable unplugged

Thank you for confirming that this shouldn't occur. In reexamining all of the midi signals being sent I realized that there is a command to control my amps effects loop. So with a backline amp, where the MAG cable is not used, the TF would appear to be not working properly. Bottom line is in...
  2. C

MAG not passing midi when amp cable unplugged

I have a rack mounted MAG connected to the power supply and is in a midi chain before an eventide timefactor. The interconnecting cable between the TF and MAG are secured inside the rack enclosure. When I open up the back of the rack, an input midi cable to the MAG and the MKV cable are easily...
  3. C

LED switch 8 off = amp reverb on, and vice a versa?

My new mini amp gizmo, along with the Mark V cable, controled my amp well for the first practice. The next time I used it I noticed that the reverb on the amp would be on when LED/switch number eight would be off. If I turned on LED/switch number eight then the reverb on the amp would be off...
  4. C

1900mA Power Supply

My current rig includes two pedals that use 9v DC @ 100mA or less with a 2.1mm center negative power connector, and the TimeFactor which uses 9v to 12v DC @ 400 mA with a 2.5 center positive power connector. I would like to add a midi foot controller system (liquid foot 12+ & Mini Amp Gizmo)...
  5. C

MAG to Mesa Boogie Mark V Interface Cable

Thx to martincliffe I found the list of interface cables at http://rjmmusic.com/amplist.php, but it doesn't list a cable for the Mark V, Yet I've read that there is such a cable in the forums. Can anybody show me where to find info on this cable?
  6. C

Interface cables information location?

Okay, I give up. Where do I find information on the RJM website for the interface cables between the mini amp gizmo and amplifiers?
  7. C

Suggestions, please!

Have 1 of the 2 extra switches toggle the 6 presets into 6 IA switches. Have the other extra switch toggle between the last 2 presets selected. Have at lease 1 expression pedal jack. Provide expandability to another MGT. Enable phantom power capability in a 7-pin connector. Provide a software...
  8. C

Bigger MIDI controller? Chime in here!

My perfect Midi Footcontroller. Large multi-line illuminated LCD: active bank, active preset, active IA's, set, song, part. 10 physical IA switches arranged in 2 rows of 5, each with their own LED. Support for IA switch names. 5 preset switches arranged in 1 row of 5 each with their own 2-color...
  9. C

Liquid foot Jr Phantom Power

Thank you. Now I think I understand. 1000mA adapter supply minus 150mA used by the mini amp gizmo equals 850mA for phantom power! I knew my college education would pay off! Now I'll check with Liquid Control. Thanks again!
  10. C

Liquid foot Jr Phantom Power

Your specs seem to indicate that the Mini Amp Gizmo can be powered by the liquid foot Jr's 9v AC 1000mA adapter. What voltage, type (AC or DC), and amount of power (mA) will the Mini Amp Gizmo pass on to the LF Jr through the midi cable?
  11. C

5 Mastermind IA Buttons Control 8 MiniAmpGizmo Switches?

Okay, thanks for the reply. But if I understand the mastermind instructions correctly, it states that while in instant access mode the bank up or bank down buttons can be used to change to another preset, presumably to offer another five control buttons. While confusing and inconvenient...
  12. C

5 Mastermind IA Buttons Control 8 MiniAmpGizmo Switches?

Okay, so I read up a bit on your mastermind midi controller and the mini amp gizmo for use with my Mesa Boogie Mark V. I understand that I can program each one of the masterminds 125 presets to turn on almost any combination of the eight mini amp gizmo switches which in turn select any grouping...
  13. C

Ernie Ball VP Junior 25K compatible?

Can you please confirm if the Ernie Ball VP Junior 25K is compatible with the Mastermind?
  14. C

Mastermind preset organization

Okay, I am new to midi. I am used to the old-school hunt and peck method for for selecting an amp's channel, reverb, EQ, solo, and the effects including wah, delay, chorus, phaser, flanger, tremolo, etc. One of the problems I never quite solved was being able to modify the effects quickly in a...
  15. C

Controlling the Mark V and Timefactor

Can I use the mini amp gizmo [with MBMV compatible cable] with your mastermind [controlling the Eventide Timefactor] to control all switching for the Mesa Boogie Mark V including 3 amp channels, solo function, effects loop, and the mute/tuner function?
Back