1900mA Power Supply

ctc

My current rig includes two pedals that use 9v DC @ 100mA or less with a 2.1mm center negative power connector, and the TimeFactor which uses 9v to 12v DC @ 400 mA with a 2.5 center positive power connector.

I would like to add a midi foot controller system (liquid foot 12+ & Mini Amp Gizmo) that together requires 9v AC or DC @ 1300mA with a 2.1mm any polarity power connector. I read about cables that connect more than one outlet on a power supply to increase the power, but I am not aware of a power supply that is able to combine enough outlets to have the 1300mA capacity along with the others.

Any ideas on how I can achieve this with the simplicity of one power supply?

I'd be very surprised if the LiquidFoot actually used even close to 1100mA. Even the Rocktron All Access, which ships with a 2000mA supply, only actually draws about 600mA.

Burkey Flatliner Pro will give you 1000mA 9VAC, which would be plenty... or the MXR MC403 Power Station has two 800mA 9VAC outlets.

yeah I would be amazed to I am running the following from a Modtone power plant

Roland FC300 foot controller 9vdc
AKG wirelless 12vdc
Boss DR-3 9vdc
RJM AMp Gizmo 9v AC
RJM RG16 9vAC
Boss TW1, CS3, DF2,HF2, DD2 Ibanzez SD9, PT9, BC9 9vDC

I have also sucessfully added and Electro Harmonix 2880 now and again but I need to disconnect one of the other High current draw units otherwise the power supply would overheat due to the total current draw

Back