Recent content by daboomer

1. daboomer

First Choice for Midi Controlled Pedal?

You could run them both in series in one loop and still control program changes separately via midi. You could then run that loop in series or parallel to your PBC signal chain. You’d give up some of the flexibility afforded by having them in separate loops, but if you’re looking for a way to...
  2. daboomer

First Choice for Midi Controlled Pedal?

H9 is a good choice. Eventide has some nice algorithms covering reverb and delay. The ability to share these algos with a second H9 (should you be so inclined) is another plus. I have the Strymons, and they are lovely, but the H9 delivers nicely in less space with substantial flexibility to get...
  3. daboomer

Wet/Dry Rig

just looked at my response again. i meant to say running the Big Sky in parallel. for that matter, experiment with running loops 7-10 in series or parallel or a combination thereof. with those pedals, there's a lot of tone to play around with.
  4. daboomer

Y-Not v1

Y-Not arrived today (purchased used on Reverb). Hooked it up. Created PC +/- buttons on the PBC. Programmed desired presets on the Y-Not (dry only, wet only, and wet/dry). Works like a charm. Pretty darn awesome.
  5. daboomer

Y-Not v1

Looking at one you modded, Ron. YN-10029 A/A+B
  6. daboomer

Y-Not v1

Could a Y-Not v1 be used to split my signal after my dirt pedals, sending one out to a dry amp and the other back to my wet pedals for a wet/dry/wet rig? Want to then be able to use presets on my PBC to send midi messages to Y-Not to switch between wet/dry/wet and stereo (using the two wet...
  7. daboomer

Wet/Dry Rig

Still possible. I currently have an Isolator and a Goodwood custom output box on my board. Running wet/dry and wet/dry/wet. Same last two wet pedals in my chain. Would suggest running BigSky in series with kill dry. With the pedals you have - experiment. Get unique sounds. There’s more than...
  8. daboomer

Custom page configuration help

Don’t know the answer, but I like the question.
  9. daboomer

Nice Rack Canada | All You Need

Bummer, I was hoping for fake news. Oh well, nice work!
  10. daboomer

My finished PBC board

Nicely done!
  11. daboomer

Insert cables - Suppliers?

Could try Goodwood Audio. Don't know if they'll be lower cost after shipping (from Australia), but they do excellent work. https://goodwoodaudio.com/product/trs-dual-mono-cable-designer/
  12. daboomer

PBC Board

1) Into front of amp(s) 2) Send and return jacks for audition loop are on side of the second box up from the bottom right corner of the board. Box also has a 9v power jack to power the pedal being auditioned. Goodwood will make custom boxes for just about anything you can imagine. Check out...
  13. daboomer

PBC Board

Thank you. Using a midi clock is new to me with this board. Previously used a Disaster Area DMC-4 to control my midi devices and sync up tempos on my delays, where needed. The Quartz allows me to pre-program tempos for individual songs, with the flexibility to adjust on the fly. (Check out the...
  14. daboomer

PBC Board

Quick photo of the board recently completed for me by the gents at Goodwood Audio. Really happy their advice and execution. Loving the PBC. Still getting familiar with all the capabilities.
  15. daboomer

Selah Quartz Timer

Goodwood Audio posted a YouTube video that covers some of this ...
Back